An informative presentation on the evolution of green building practices that includes important topics such as
• EPA Definition of Green Building
• Leadership and Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Program
• Impact of Green Building Initiatives on Construction Defects and the impact of LEED
• How to measure a building's impact
• Why follow LEED standards???
• Measurable benefits of green technology
• Potential problems and theories of liability
• Negligence and economic loss rule
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.