Disclaimer: This presentation is prepared by trainees ofbaabtra as a part of mentoring program. This is not officialdocument of baabtra –Mentoring PartnerBaabtra-Mentoring Partner is the mentoring division of baabte System Technologies Pvt .Ltd
• At a conference, 12 members shook hands with each other before & after the meeting. How many total number of hand shakes occurred? A. 100 B. 132 C. 145 D. 144 E. 121
• A fisherman has 5 fishes (namely A, B, C,D, E) each having a different weight. (i) A weighs twice as much as B. (ii) B weighs four and a half times as much as C. (iii)C weighs half as much as D. (iv) D weighs half as much as E. (v) E weighs less than A but more than C.Which of the following is the lightest?• A• B• C• D• E
• If A, then B.• If B, then C.• If C, then D.• If all of the statements above are true, which of the following must also be true?(A) If D, then A.(B) If not B, then not C.(C) If not D, then not A.(D) If D, then E.(E) If not A, then not D
• A vessel contains 56 litres of a mixture of milk and water in the ratio 5:2. How much water should be mixed with it so that the ratio of milk and water become 4:5?
• What is the maximum number of pieces you can make using n straight cuts on a cake?
If this presentation helped you, please visit our page facebook.com/baabtra and like it. Thanks in advance.www.baabtra.com | www.massbaab.com |www.baabte.com