Disclaimer:This presentation is prepared by trainees ofbaabtra as a part of mentoring program. This is not officialdocument of baabtra –Mentoring PartnerBaabtra-Mentoring Partner is the mentoring division of baabte System Technologies Pvt .Ltd
COMPLEX NUMBERS freddy pv email/facebook id : email@example.com
Imaginary Numbers are special because:• When squared, they give a negative result• Normally this doesnt happen, because: when you square a positive number you get a positive result, and• when you square a negative number you also get a positive result (because a negative times a negative gives a positive)
• But just imagine there is such a number, because we are going to need it!• The "unit" imaginary number (like 1 for Real Numbers) is i, which is the square root of -1• A Complex Number is a combination of a Real Number and an Imaginary Number• 1+i• 39 + 3i• 0.8 - 2.2i• -2 + πi• √2 + i/2
• Add and express in the form of a complex number a + b i.• (2 + 3i) + (-4 + 5i) - (9 - 3i) / 3
2) 24/20i = ?
3) ((2+3i)(4-7i))/((4-7i)(5+4i)) = ?
• If ((48-12i)/a)=16-4i then find the value of a
• i2012 = ?
• If this presentation helped you, please visit our page facebook.com/baabtra and like it. Thanks in advance.• www.baabtra.com | www.massbaab.com |ww w.baabte.com