Transcript of "Baabtra.com and massbaab.com where are we heading-"
Where are we heading?
Muhammad Haris NP
CEO and CMD
11 May 2013
What do we have?
What are we doing?
baabtra.com & massbaab.com solutions
What are your roles?
Admin & Finance
What are the skills required for Problem Identifiers
Problem identification skills
Confidence - Believe in what you are doing
Communication - English, Hindi and Malayalam
Understanding about the problems in the environment
Identify the problem
Present our solution to the
What are the skills required for Problem Solvers
No preoccupation - What I am doing is the best way/This is the maximum I can do.
English - Reading and writing
Analytical skills - THINKING IS THE ONLY WAY
Continuous learner - Engineering is not an administrative job to repeat the same job again
Awareness about latest tools
Patience to document and debug
What are the skills required for Solution Consultants
Latest trends in Software Engineering
Knowledge about various technologies
Solution Mapping Capability
Thorough knowledge about business domain
Decision making capacity - Very important - Must be bold
What are the skills required for Mentors?
Must be an expert
Belief that the mentee must be better than the mentor
What are the skills required for Admin & Finance?
Accuracy - Concentration
Government Fund knowledge
Admin & Finance
Common Thinking required - For everyone including
1. How to give the same service to a million people what I am doing now?
● Create a software system that can be used by millions of people at the same time. When writing
a single line of code, you must think about a million people accessing it or at least 10 million
rows getting processed.
● Provide receipt to a million people at the same time with the same quality
2. Process oriented - How can I make what I am doing a process so that when repeated it reaches out
3. How can I do what I am doing in half of the time? - Multifaceted approach and process
1 user 1 Million users
How to Start?
2. Plan for change - Analyse what I was doing last year and what I am doing today.
3. Always go for the root cause
4. Stay away from excuses - It only makes you feel better. It doesn’t make the situation better.
Domain where we are planning to work?
Make sure to climb up the value chain → Year by Year
1. Social Networking
7. Two sided marketing - Network Effect
What are we aiming by March 2015?
Touch the life of 200 families by
giving our students a job and
career path. Remember we have
already changed the life of 60 +
Improve the internal processes of