SlideShare for iOS
by Linkedin Corporation
FREE - On the App Store
Ft Riley Network Notes 29 Aug 2013: …
Ft Riley Network Notes 29 Aug 2013:
• Typo on Power Way ahead Timeline will be FY15 and not FY16 (award Privatization)
• Moon Lake Latrines will be fixed towards end of September
• McCormick park Latrines are up and running
• If you were victimized from personal theft in either Warner/Peterson or Forsyth Neighborhoods and didn’t file a report the FT Riley have confiscated unclaimed property from the suspects. Please contact the MP station for more information. There are 2 programs to help with neighborhood watch if you need to leave for extend times from you home while living on post: they are: (1) you can go to the MP station and fill out a request for the MP’s to drive by and check on the house and the (2) go to your Neighborhood House office and complete a form.
• “Use Your Head Campaign Program” the positive approach to doing the right thing for children.
This is a program to which the MP or military police offices will give children who are doing the right things on post and they will give them the a ticket with will be red in color to take to their neighborhood office to receive a price.
• The MP’s/Military Police are going around post to ensure vehicle is secure. If found unsecure they are placing a card on the windshield of the vehicle to let you know they found your vehicle unsecure. Just as reminders please make sure you secure your vehicle at all times.
• ACS Outreach Program-Safety-Survival-& Self-Defense Flyer training is on Oct 10th but need to RSVP by Sept 26th to sign up.