BSI Rehabilitation Conference brochure - Providing Rehabilitation Services Improving quality, efficiency and rehabilitation outcomes
- 1,010 views
BSI and UKRC Conference ...
BSI and UKRC Conference
Providing Rehabilitation Services: Improving quality, efficiency and rehabilitation outcomes
The rehabilitation sector in the UK has grown rapidly in the past ten years. The UKRC’s Rehabilitation Standards and PAS 150 set out good practices when purchasing and delivering rehabilitation services in all sectors, regardless of their employment environment, target population or area of specific expertise.
The conference will provide you with insight into the latest regulatory policy and how it will affect rehabilitation service providers, purchasers and users. It will also demonstrate how the UKRC’s Rehabilitation Standards – Hallmarks of a good provider and PAS 150 Providing rehabilitation services. Code of practice can help to improve quality and rehabilitation outcomes as well as examine how they relate to other existing standards. Real life case studies will highlight best practice in purchasing and providing quality rehabilitation services, identify solutions to overcome challenges and attain possible outcome.
Open discussions and an interactive workshop session will provide you with the opportunity to share your experiences and discuss issues that matter to you and your everyday practice.
By attending the conference you will:
* Receive the latest update on rehabilitation policy
* Get practical guidance on implementing Code of Practice and find out how it can help you to improve the quality and outcome of rehabilitation services
* Hear from leading rehabilitation practitioners and share experiences on overcoming challenges in everyday practice
* Actively participate in open discussions with experts and peers
* Debate on how to improve service quality and outcomes when budgets are tight
* Understand legal and claim issues in rehabilitation
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views