1. 02CONTENTS A place to grow 03 Florida - Introduction 04 Florida’s Real Estate Market 05 Invest in Jacksonville 07 Gardens of Bridgehampton 09 Features & Amenities 10 Management 11 Floor Plans 13 Sitemap 14 Location Highlights 16 Jacksonville: Employment & Industry 18 Shopping & Dining 19 Jacksonville: Schools & Colleges 20 Sports in Jacksonville 21 Jacksonville: Getting Around 22 Jacksonville: Summary ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING REPRESENTATIONS OF THE SELLER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, MAKE REFERENCE TO THIS BROCHURE AND TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUTES, TO BE FURNISHED BY A SELLER TO A BUYER OR LESSEE.
2. 03FLORIDA Look forward to a bright future in the Sunshine State Apart from the obvious weather and lifestyle motivation there are many reasons why you should invest in a Florida property. As the retirement place of choice, with the population increasing by a rate of 1,000 per day, we are not the only ones who think so. Florida Economy • The top tourist destination in the world – more than 70 million people visit Florida each year contributing more than USD $50 billion to Florida’s economy • The space industry has contributed USD $4.5 billion to the state’s economy • University research – more than USD $500 million per year in sponsored research at Florida Universities • Florida is ranked 2nd in size amongst the 50 US states, however it’s GDP is the fourth largest economy in the US • Of the total Latin and South American exports from the US, 40% pass through Florida
3. 04FLORIDA - REAL ESTATE MARKETFlorida offers the perfect climate for budding property investorsRecent economic indications have shown that property prices in parts of the state are at their lowest, with average prices in some areas starting from $131,000.• Some properties can now be purchased with over 50% discount compared to 2007 prices. Some real estate has even sold for below build costs halting new construction projects • In some areas of Florida, property prices can be found as low as they were in 1990. Rental prices have stayed the same as last year• Rentals within the condo market have boomed due to the lack of affordable lending• Investors have been able to achieve high monthly rental profits due to the unusually low purchase prices and the ability to charge higher rental prices• Some of the leading cities in Florida reported the highest volume of sales for residential real estate with the lowest average value for over a decade
4. 05JACKSONVILLE Invest in the largest City in Florida with confidence Multi-family highlights Area overview Jacksonville has been one of the most improved • The Jacksonville, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) is apartment markets in the country, experiencing comprised of Duval, Clay, Baker, Nassau and St. Johns counties a staggering 3.5% increase in occupancy from • The city of Jacksonville is the largest city in land area in the 2009 through 2010. The occupancy rate for Class contiguous United States, covering 841 square miles A properties in the Jacksonville MSA is 91.6%, • Jacksonville lines both banks of the St. Johns River, which flows surpassing the 91% barrier for the first time into the Atlantic Ocean approximately 20 miles from downtown since 2007. • Jacksonville is Florida’s leading financial and insurance center Projected Rental Rate Growth: • The Port of Jacksonville is the 14th largest deep-water port in the US 2011 = 5.3% 2012 = 4.4% • Consistently been ranked by Money Magazine as among the (Source: Axiometrics) “Top 10 Best Places to Live” The for-sale condominium market in the • Named one of “America’s Hottest Cities” by Expansion Jacksonville MSA started to show signs of Management Magazine two of the last four years recovery in early 2011. Over the first five months of 2011, approximately 1,070 condominiums Multi-family highlights were sold in the resale market, up from the 882 condos sold during the same period last year. Population: 1,372,183 This represents an increase of over 21%. The Growth, 1990 - 2010: 446,970 (+48%) rise in sales activity reflects a growing demand Projected Growth by 2015: 1,498,271 from buyers. (+9% since 2010) (Source: Claritas Inc.)
5. 06INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
6. 07INTRODUCTION Resort-style Club House Secure EntranceWelcome to the Gardens of Bridgehampton -A place to growThe Gardens of Bridgehampton offers a tremendous • Luxurious 352 unit, Class “A” opportunity for you to purchase a condo in a luxurious 352 Condominium communityunit, Class “A” condominium community located in the heart • Prime location in the heart of the of the Southside of Jacksonville, FL MSA. Southside of Jacksonville, FL MSA • Built in 2005Built in 2005, the property’s many high-end unit features, • High-end unit featuresvariety of floor plans and extensive community amenities place it among the most luxurious multi-family communities • Variety of floor plansin the marketplace. • Extensive community amenitiesThe properties consist of superior unit features rivalling the most exclusive communities in the area. The development offers a well balanced mix of one, two and three bedroom floor plans and is one of the only condominium communities with a four-story, single-loaded corridor, elevator access building in the entire market.
7. Secure Gated Entrance Main Development Entrance Grand Entrance with Water Feature On-site Recycling Facilities On-site Car Wash High Specification Finishes Garages & Storage Luxury Resort-style Swimming Pool High Quality Kitchens Including Appliances On-site Private Gym Ample On-site Parking Luxury Resort-style Club House Spacious Living Areas
8. 09FEATURES & AMENITIES Private GymDiscover a place of tranquility and contentmentSelect unit features include: Community amenities include:• Screened-in porch or • Microwave • First floor clubhouse area • Garage balconies from 40 to 200 sq. ft. • Refrigerator • Business center • Extra storage space • Walk-in closets • Wi-Fi • Resort-style pool • On-site maintenance • Nine foot ceilings • Roman bathtubs • Attached garages • Resident lounge On-site Car Park• Crown moulding • Carpeting • Car wash station • Elevators • Washer/dryer • Fitness center • Car wash• Intrusion alarm • State of the art Theatre• Cable/satellite ready • Coffee bar• Ceiling fan • Laundry facilities • Dishwasher • Gated access
9. 10MANAGEMENTYour management team will tend to your every needThe management company incorporates full service property marketing and Condominium Management Services Include:management who will look after your property, post completion. Managing everything you, as an owner, would require from maintenance and marketing to • Full Advertising and Marketing Programrentals and leasing. Professional staff, who are located on site, will be on hand to • Full time On-Site Leasing Agentdeal with your requirements. • Full Time On-Site Manager • Full Time On-Site Maintenance SupervisorHaving a wealth of experience in the property market specialising in property • 24/7 On Call Emergency Maintenance and Management Servicemanagement, they offer a vast range of experience in dealing with multi-family • Manage Tenant Service Requests and Unit Repairsproperties throughout the US and many other countries. Their services have • Quick and Efficient Unit Turnover Processbeen used in the leasing, marketing, renovating and construction of properties • Tenant Screening and Credit Reportingas well as asset management on many different types of properties of all shapes • Monthly Rent Collectionand sizes. • Monthly Bill and Expense Management • Detailed Monthly StatementsThey pride themselves on being able to provide foreign investors with a large • Insurance Administrationselection of property management services. • Real Estate Tax Service Available • Local Legal Support Available
10. 11FLOOR PLANS Kent - 890 sq. ft. Trafalgar - 975 sq. ft. Essex - 891 sq. ft. 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom Kensington - 1,553 sq. ft. Berkshire - 939 sq. ft. 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
11. 12FLOOR PLANS Spacious Bedrooms Oxford - 1,222 sq. ft. Cambridge - 1,505 sq. ft. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms High Specification Kitchens Resort-style Pool Ascott - 793 sq. ft. Chelsea - 849 sq. ft. 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
12. 13SITEMAP Not to scale. NOTE: As Block One has different floorplans on each floor at it’s centre, we have shown the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors along the right-hand side of this page. The 1st floor is shown on the central site plan (contains the club house). With the remaining blocks, the colour of the unit number indicates which floor the unit is located on.
13. 14LOCATION HIGHLIGHTS1 Downtown Jacksonville 2 Prime F Osborn Convention Center 3 University of North Florida 4 Jacksonville University 5 Florida Comm. College - South Campus 6 Cecil Commerce Center7 Jacksonville International Airport 8 Blount Island Marine Terminal 9 JAXport Cruiseship Terminal10 JAXport 11 Naval Station Mayport 12 Naval Air Station Jacksonville13 Memorial Hospital of Jacksonville 14 Shands Jacksonville Medical Center 15 Mayo Clinic Jacksonville 16 Baptist Medical Center 17 St Vincent’s Medical Center18 St Johns Town Center 19 Jacksonville Landing 20 Regency Square Mall 21 Anheuser-Busch Brewery 22 The Avenues Mall23 ATP Tour International Headquarters 24 Jacksonville Municipal Stadium Key:25 Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens 26 Metropolitan Park Employers/Education Centers27 Jacksonville Zoo Government/Civic/Transport28 Jacksonville Area Beaches 29 Little Talbot Island State Park Healthcare30 Big Talbot Island Park Shopping/Dining/Entertainment31 Walter Jones Historical Park 32 Fort Caroline National Memorial Sports/Recreation33 TPC at Sawgrass Golf Course
14. Apple Store - St Johns Town Center Louis Vuitton - St Johns Town Center Swarovski - St Johns Town Center International Dining - St Johns Town Center2.9 miles from Gardens of Bridgehampton 2.9 miles from Gardens of Bridgehampton 2.9 miles from Gardens of Bridgehampton 2.9 miles from Gardens of Bridgehampton St. Luke’s Hospital University of North Florida 1 mile from Gardens of Bridgehampton 5 miles from Gardens of Bridgehampton Sun Trust H.Q. Downtown Mitsui Shipping Terminal - JAXPORT7 miles from Gardens of Bridgehampton 12 miles from Gardens of Bridgehampton Comcast - Deerwood Business Park Merrill Lynch - Deerwood Business Park Blue Cross Blue Shield - Deerwood Business Park Hyundai Car Dealership2 miles from Gardens of Bridgehampton 2 miles from Gardens of Bridgehampton 2 miles from Gardens of Bridgehampton 1.3 miles from Gardens of Bridgehampton
15. 16JACKSONVILLE - EMPLOYMENT & INDUSTRYEmployment prospects flow freely in River CityAugmenting the Jacksonville area’s leading The Naval Air Station Mayport New growth includes:financial and insurance industries is a thriving and 3,409 acresdiversified economy. Due to Jacksonville’s highly 3rd largest Naval Facility in the US Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Terminalskilled labor force, favorable business climate, 12,254 active duty personnel $200 million facilitylow cost of living and rapid population growth, the 17,638 family members Hanjin Shipping Terminalmetropolitan area has experienced tremendous 1,260 civilians $300 million facility opening 2013population and employment growth over the past 20 years. Jacksonville is known for Jaxport, The Naval Air Station Jacksonville TraPac Container Terminal Jacksonville Port Authority - an international trade A hub for naval activity in the US 158 acresseaport that supports 65,000 jobs and generates a The Navy’s largest aviation squadron Creating more than 1,600 new private sector port jobstotal of $19 billion in annual economic impact. 23,000 active-duty personnel Supporting operations in trucking, distribution and related services will generate a total of 6,000 direct and indirect The development’s immediate access to area The Port of Jacksonville local jobshighways and arterial roads places it within Recent agreement with Asiaminutes of the region’s primary centers of Creating more than 13,000 jobsemployment. Area employers and employment Annual economic impact of $2 billioncenters are summarized here.
16. 17JACKSONVILLE - EMPLOYMENT & INDUSTRYHanjin Shipping Company SAFT America, Inc. US Coast GuardKorea’s largest container carrier Battery manufacturing plant Recent renovation of 32,000 sq.ft facilitySigned a 30-year lease with JAXPORT to develop 279 new jobs 150 new jobsa $300 million + container terminal $122.8 million in new capital Increased annual payroll to $12 millionOpening in summer 2013Expected to create another 1,600 direct jobs Alenia North America Florida State Collegeand 4,000 jobs indirectly Proposed $65 million for the C-27J Recently completed phase one of a new 44,000 sq.ft center Generating at least $1 billion in economic activity Spartan cargo plane offering general adult education services 300 new jobsCecil Commerce Center $42 million in new capital First Coast Outer Beltway 17,000 acre Center $1.8 billion public-private partnershipProjected to add 40,000 jobs through its Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations Expanding the 46.5 mile roadway connecting I-95 with I-10long-term growth plan 1 million sq.ft distribution center Projected to create 56,000 new jobs Employing an extra 250 peopleDeerwood Business Park Representing a $44 million investment13 million sq.ft office space within 2 milesHome to major Insurance and finance brands FlightStar - 150 new jobssuch as Merrill Lynch Wealth Management & Heavy aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul contractor Blue Cross Blue Shield to name but a few Recently doubled their employment base at the commerce center
17. A selection of outlets at St. Johns Town Center Tiffany & Co Urban Outfitters MAC Exclusive shopping & dining St. Johns Town Center is Jacksonville’s premier shopping destination with over 10 million visitors each year and is only 2.9 miles away from the Gardens of Bridgehampton development. Fossil Maggiano’s Restaurant St. Johns Town Center offers the perfect destination to shop at well known brand stores and enjoy fine food in one of it’s many restaurants, all in a beautifully designed center that offers 1.1 million square feet of space. The center offers you everything you could ask for all within close proximity to Gardens of Bridgehampton. Dillards Department Store Apple Store The Capital Grille Restaurant PF Chang Restaurant Louis Vuitton Swarovski
18. 19JACKSONVILLE - COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIESYoung minds bloom in the colleges and universities of JacksonvilleMetropolitan Jacksonville offers excellent opportunities for education. Florida State College at Jacksonville The quality and growth of the colleges and universities in Jacksonville 9th largest collegiate institution in the United Statesare increasingly recognized as an extraordinary community asset. Converted from a community college to a four-year college in 2009The following is a list of some of the more notable educational 60,000 students every yearinstitutions in the surrounding area. Degree Programs:University of North Florida Jacksonville University 200 degree programs and technical certificates16,600 students (2009) 3,500 students 7 bachelor degrees500 full-time faculty members Student to faculty ratio: 14:1 190 acre campus National Rankings:Degree Programs: 3rd for Associate in Science Nursing degrees50 Undergraduate Degree Programs: 4th for Associate Degrees in Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies 24 Graduate 7 Bachelors and Humanities2 Doctorates 4 Masters 6th sixth in Associate Degrees in all disciplines 7th for Associate Degrees in Health Professions and Related Clinical Services
19. TPC Sawgrass20SPORTS IN JACKSONVILLE Jacksonville Jaguars StadiumJacksonville has lots to cheer aboutTPC Sawgrass - One of the world’s most famous golf courses, TPC Sawgrass is located in Ponte Verde beach, Jacksonville and is the HQ of the PGA Tour GolfJacksonville Jaguars - Part of the National Football League (NFL) since 1995Jacksonville Suns - Playing longer than any other Double-A team in the city, Baseballthe Jacksonville Suns baseball team has been playing since 1970Jacksonville Sharks - The Sharks are a new addition to the minor league, starting play in 2010 and quickly making it to the top as the current championsJacksonville Axemen - The Jacksonville Axemen are a semi-professional USA Rugby League TeamJacksonville Giants - The Jacksonville Giants basketball team play as part of American Football (NFL)the new American Basketball Association minor leagueFC JAX Destroyers - Playing in the USL Premier Development League, the soccer team also have plans to launch a women’s franchise ready for next seasonJacksonville Bullies - From 2012 the Jacksonville Bullies will be playing indoor lacrosse for the North American Lacrosse League Lacrosse
20. 21JACKSONVILLE - GETTING AROUND Excellent road and air networks make getting from A to B is as easy as 1,2,3 AIR ROAD Jacksonville International Airport I-295/ 9A Non-stop flights to major US cities, Four miles east of the development including international gateways More than a dozen major airlines and a I-95 network of regional carriers Located just west of the development 200+ daily arrivals and departures from Runs over 1,900 miles the airport, 5 million passengers travel Begins in Miami, Florida and travels north through its gates each year along the east coast to Houlton, Maine Craig Municipal Airport I-10 158,000 operations in 2009 Connects Jacksonville to Los Angeles Ideally located for quick access to a number Three miles west of downtown Jacksonville of attractions including: Beaches US-1 Downtown Business District Runs 2,390 miles from Key West, Florida to Fort Jacksonville Jaguars football stadium Kent, Maine
21. 22JACKSONVILLE - SUMMARYWith so much to offer it’s no wonder so many people want to put down roots in JacksonvilleThrough abundant job opportunities and a high quality of life, Jacksonville continues to experience an influx of residents desiring its superb location. The development enjoys an exceptional location in Jacksonville within a short distance from major employers and highways. The property is poised to capitalize on the strong economic expansion occurring in the surrounding area. Rebounding economic conditions in Jacksonville, coupled with limited new apartment deliveries, will provide excellent long-term fundamentals for the solid performance of the area’s multi-family communities.
22. Nautilus International RealtyO: +1 (305) 808 6101F: +1 (206) 202 1439C: +1 (786) 493 7982E: RE@NautilusIR.comwww.NautilusInternationalRealty.comAll information contained in this brochure is believed to be correct at time of publication and was received from from sources deemed to be reliable but its accuracy cannot be guaranteed and none of the information forms part of any contract. This brochure is provided for information and guidance purposes only and is not an invitation to invest. It is advisable to seek independent financial advise prior to making any investment purchase. The Vendor reserves the right to alter the rental and sales pricing without prior notice. Specifications referred to in this brochure may differ from what is stated for each unit type. Available only to non US residents. US residents must enquire through a local realtor.THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE ONLY SUMMARY IN NATURE AND INTENDED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES. A PROSPECTIVE PURCHASER SHOULD REFER TO THE SALES CONTRACT AND ALL REFERENCES AND EXHIBITS THERETO, AS WELL AS THE CONDOMINIUM DOCUMENTS.