Is it time you broke into Social Media Marketing? Let me help you. Not only do I teach you how... I tell you why I coach you on techniques and style. I give you the tools to make it fun and frictionless. Entrepreneurs and Business Owners run into three big frustrations when first thinking about using Social Media to build their business: 1) It is complicated! 2) It takes too much time – time needed for running the business. 3) It is intimidating, too many options – and everyone seems to be using a foreign language. The result: Confusion, frustration and feeling &quot;out of the loop & out of control.&quot; Oh yeah, and you don't follow through; missing out on the benefits Social Media Marketing! Social Media Made Simple eliminates the confusion by beginning process where you are. We use everyday English instead of technical jargon, and we get you up and running within the first two hours. Once your profiles are in place and complete, we begin working on your social media skills. · How, where and what to post. · How and when to respond or comment on others posts. · How to friend, connect and follow. Between sessions, we keep in touch by email and phone, to ensure you continue to get results. Before you know it you will feel comfortable using the big four Social Networking Tools: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube to build you business. I will show you how and why you Make Money by participating 15 minutes per day using Social Media in your business marketing plan. Participating in Social Media is inbound marketing ; where you help yourself &quot;get found&quot; by people already learning about and shopping in your industry. Social Media Made Simple (SMMS) is a process that lets you exploit the power of the Internet in 15 minutes a day or less! Because you have a business to run! To make an appointment online please Click Here Social media is the use of technology to create relationships one-on-one; just like your grandparents did with their butcher, grocer and mechanic. Web 2.0 once again allows you to create relationships with your customers so that they know, like, and trust you and your business. Social media consists of blogs, posting on social networking sites, micro-blogs, social search, videos, mobile marketing, ranking sites and bookmarking. Make no mistake, Social Media is now an important aspect of marketing and active participation will augment and amplify your traditional marketing efforts.
This is a depiction of most of the pages available to you on LinkedIn
Include a professional headshot Your Professional &quot;Headline” tell people about your business and credentials Post on LinkedIn 3 times a week minimum by sharing articles and information on your industry -70% and your products – 30% List your current and past employment – add in order that you had the position the last one you enter will be the fist listed. Education include certifications and training
6. Recommendations on LinkedIn are an important aspect of your reputation and allows you to join a group called “most recommended” 7. Connections are the currency of Social Media connecting to people in you know , people in your industry, people who seem interesting. 8. Websites should be described using keywords 9. If you have a twitter account add it to your profile – you can tweet your posts 10. This is your URL for your LinkedIn profile 11. Your “Summary” is how you introduce yourself – be warm and informative 12. Specialties list what you do well
13. List your experience and give details 14. Always include your email – you are here to meet peers and prospects
15. Include your education, certifications and training 16. Recommendations form clients, vendors, friends, past employers, teachers etc 17. When you go to another profile you are able to see how you are connected. This is useful if you are not connected and need an introduction. 18. Another way to connect with someone on Linkedin is to join a group that they are a member.
19. Recap of you information including Groups, Interests Groups and Associations 20. Answers is an important way to establish you credentials 21. Make recommendations only for people you trust.
22. You are dealing with professionals and you are in business – add you phone number 23. And email 24. If you BLOG you can download you blog into your profile.
25. If you create PowerPoint's or Videos by using the application SlideShare you can add them to your LinkedIn profile 26. If you are serious about business you are reading – share you list with you contacts and check ut what they are reading.
LinkedIn.com Creating a Professional Profile Barbara C Lemaire, PhD Social Media Made Simple Be curious...Be real... Be generous... www.socialmediamadesimple.info [email_address] 505-350-3323 To make an appointment you can book online at: http://smms.youcanbook.me http://www.linkedin.com/in/barbaraclemairephd