Primary Color was established in 1985 as a pre-media company.Since then we have evolved as an industry leading, comprehensive provider of graphic arts services ranging from pre-media services to fully automated production solutions supporting Litho, Digital, Large Format, Screen Printing and Fulfillment.In addition to traditional printing workflows Primary Color incorporates from its Marketing Automation Group, automated Data and Inventory management systems, state of the art web to print capabilities from our storefront including PURL generation and personalized e-mail blasts.Primary is an industry leader in establishing and developing comprehensive solutions using leading edge technology and applying it to meet our customers project requirements.
Our product offering has diversified to include OOH, Visualmerchandising, POP Displays and Packaging.We partner with our customers in the entire process from concept,budgeting, engineering, prototyping, manufacturing, warehousing,fulfillment.Today we have a diversified base of customers in Agency, Corporate, Entertainment, Retail, Fashion and Food and Beverage.We have an unprecedented arsenal of output types all color managed toGRACOL using G7 methodology.Fully integrated for maximum automation from concept to fulfillment
• ABC • Irvine Company• ARCO/ AMPM • MetroLink• AT&T • Nissan• Bank of the West • NBC• Calvin Klein • Pacific Life Insurance• TBWA / Chiat / Day • Pacific Sunwear• Chick-fil-A • Panda Restaurants• CIGNA • Princess Cruises• Columbia Tristar • Red Bull• Disney / Disneyland • Ruben Postaer• Fantastic Sams • Saatchi & Saatchi• Forever 21 • Sony• Fox • SunAmerica• Fresh & Easy • Suzuki• Guess • Taco Bell• Honda / Acura • The Irvine Company• ING • Toyota / Lexus• Intuit • Universal Studios
Processes • Retouching • Color Management • Remote Proofing • Digital Asset Management • Data ManagementProduction • Digital Printing • Large Format Printing • Litho Printing • Screen PrintingMarketing Automation • Marketing Storefronts • Fulfillment Storefronts • Direct to Print Workflows • Direct Mail • Fulfillment • Custom Fabrications
Forklift Creative retouching studio24/7 for convenience and turnaroundExperienced staff for product and knowledge diversityInsight front end and E-Proofing with PRINERGY workflowProofing - Final proofs with GXT PMS color color simulation - Epson 9800 with Spot On certificationScanning – High-end drum and Cruse Flatbed Art reproductionDigital studio photography- Sinar 4x5 100megapixel BackMost comprehensive color managed workflow from captureto print for color critical applications .ie tiles, fabrics, carpetComprehensive Print Ad production and distribution
• 41” 8c Heidelberg with coater 18000 imp/hour• 40” 8c CD Heidelberg with Interdeck UV.• Comprehensive bindery• Heidelberg Image control for total color managed pressroom and repeatability• 10 micron stochastic standard, fully color managed• Wide variety of stocks and plastic substrates• Winner of numerous awards and industry accolades for Print excellence
• Industry leading arsenal of the latest equipment available• 600 and 1000 DPI Standard• UV ink for environmentally friendly production• PE vinyl for recycling• 7 16ft presses can accommodate the largest outdoor campaigns• Certified vendor for all major posting companies• 3M certified printer for fleet and transit adhesive applications• Wide variety of specialized printers• XYZ Router for intricate die cutting and 3D routing
• Highest available digital print quality using INDIGO 7000• Versatile front end using Director, Xmpie for POD and variable data applications• Complete Data management, data cleansing• Mailing and fulfillment services
• Direct to Screen 1200 DPI• 85 line stochastic hybrid screening• 5 color Thieme Press 60” x 100”• Applications include transit media and street furniture• Direct print to wide variety of substrates for Retail merchandising and POP.
POD Brochures and POP Dealer marketing Web or portal drivenBuild a brochure Order Fulfillment printing
Web Production ClientThe user can order Companies have reduced These data sheetsexact quantities printing of materials and and RFP covers areneeded. costs by 20-50% using digitally printed only this technology when an order isQuantities can be as podi.org placedlittle as 25 of an itemor less.
Various levels of customization are available forstorefront templates:Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 On demand print Text variables, mail list upload Image upload many variable fields
Property profile information is either typed in on web page or pulled from property database.Property photo is uploaded from broker’s computer or automatically pulled from corporate image-bank.Property type is chosen from drop-down.Property highlights are typed in.Profile information is pulled from the brokers profile.Logo of dealership, agency or a broker photo could also be pulled from a profile of the broker or dealer
From simple direct mail to fully integrated cross media campaigns
Davita • Complete Cross Media Campaign - Personalized Direct Mailer - Personalized Email - Personalized Web Pages • 100% PURL Driven for Maximum Ease of Use. Direct Mail & Registration page Email Invitation SunAmerica • E-Mail Blasting Campaign - Personalized and Versioned Email - Variable Document download • Two divisions sending emails • 150 wholesalers and advisors • Each email is versioned with - Wholesalers Photo - Contact Information - Message Weekly • Content changed weekly E-mail Campaigns
Project Set-up Example • Master Database • Marketing Components - Website - Direct Mail - E-Mail • Relationship Triggers - PURLS - Response • Data Capturing Rules - PURL/Web Traffic - Consumer Decision • Data Analytics - Campaign Metrics - Response Rates
• FSC Certified printer• All Print on Demand papers are FSC certified• Hybrid delivery vehicles• Programs to reduce inventory and print waste• Participate in recycling vinyl banners into roofing tiles• Consult on programs to reduce print and mail runs