Without being defined, you leave it up to others to interpret.
Who are your target audiences? Your existing Clients?
If you were a cereal what cereal would you be?
B.Good burger story
Biggest looser apply if consistently over and over or is there a local brand that does this that everyone can relate to?
Need a story about brand that creates a meaningful brand experiences
Legal Sea foods how they share their brand
b.Good burgers: Talks about brand personality and how the look and feel come out
1. Maximizing Your Brand’s Equity<br />Victoria Nessen Kohlasch<br />
2. What is a brand?<br />The Obvious Truth about Networking<br />The Obvious Truth about Networking<br />“I tried Faberge Organics, and I told 2 friends”<br />“They told 2 friends”<br />“And so on…..”<br />“And so on…..”<br />
3. Everything is a brand. <br />
4. Company brands, like people, are perceived by intentions and actions.<br />
5. Company brands, like places, have a history that over time elicits specific emotions,<br />be they good, bad or indifferent.<br />
6. A brand <br />is the personality of your <br />company, its products and its services<br />
7. Why is a brand important?<br />
8. …your target audience will define it for you<br />Own your brand, and control the perception of your brand<br />If you don’t define your brand…<br />
9. What does brand equity buy you?<br />
10. BRAND EQUITY BUYS YOU…<br />the opportunity to attract the attention of those you want, <br />Engaged Customers<br />…evangelists<br />
11. How do you build brand equity?<br />6 simple steps<br />
12. 1. Figure out who your target audience is<br />
13. 2. Define your desired brand personality<br />
14. 3. Create a unique look and feel for your brand<br />
15. 4. Consistently apply that look over and over and over<br />