How to bet atA short guide through the betting process on IBCBET website
In order to place a bet at IBCBET, first you’ll need to open a bettingaccount*, if you already have an IBCBET betting account just loginand follow the next steps: * “How to open a betting account at IBCBET” – presentation on BET-IBC’s slideshare
1. Once you logged into your account you’ll see on the left side of the website listed all the sports available to bet on and the number of events (matches) from that sport. You can choose the type of bet you want to be displayed on the page.IBCBET offers multiple betting variations: HDP (Handicap) and OU (Over/Under),even/uneven end result as well as normal 1X2 bets (Odd Even 1X2), correct scoreas well as the full number of goals. Please be sure to select your preferred oddsformat in the upper left corner of IBCBET (Dec, My, HK).
2. So, after selecting your desired sport and type of bet, the odds corresponding to events(matches) are displayed on the page as shown in the image. Now all you have to do is click on the odds of your desired result or bet.
3. On the left side of the page you can see the bet you have chosen. You see what outcome, odds and handicap you want to play. Also shown is the minimum and maximum betting amount for the selected bet. Simply click on “Process Bet” to proceed to the next step.
4. Here you can either confirm or cancel the bet.
5. Once you have submitted your bet, it is highlighted in pink and shown to the left-hand side. The status is shown as “waiting” – this means that the bet is waiting to be accepted by IBCBET.
BE AWARE:Whether IBCBET accepts the bet or not does not depend onhow much you bet, what the odds are even if your accountis in the black or in the red. It depends on the current gameconditions. In football (soccer), every bet is accepted if theball is in a secure position (goal kick or center circle). If thereis currently a dangerous free kick or another standardsituation, the bet will remain under “waiting”. Once the betis accepted, you can find it under “Bet List” with the status“running”. Good Luck, BET-IBC