View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Focus on blogging
• Conversational tone
• Editorial calendar
• Newsletter drives traffic
• Social media drives traffic
The Stories: Short Style Guide
Not like this:
We respect the autonomy of
each of our system partners. A
centralized, “one-size-fits all”
approach doesn’t work for our
clients or for us.
Where centralization may be perceived as a onesize-fits-all approach that doesn’t fit any one
department in the organization well, and
outsourcing may be perceived as a loss of selfsufficiency and expertise of the whole
organization, shared services may not have
similar detriments if a self-determining, consortial
approach to service solutions is utilized.
Some of our system partners
might think “shared services”
means “centralization” and
The shared service approach is often confused
with the older methods of centralization and
At BCcampus, we run shared
The BCcampus shared and collaborative service
services in collaboration with our model is most closely aligned with the multiclients who use them.
campus system model.
• Traffic increased ~ 10%
• Average 4,300 unique visits/month
• Especially noticed increased traffic during summer (!)
• Newsletter subs up from 350-400 (it’s now ~430)
• Content Strategy for the Web
• Search Analytics for Your Site: Conversations with Your Customers
• Letting Go of the Words: Writing Web Content that Works
Stay in touch:
• @BCcampus | @Vic_toria