Be the first to like this
- The FSB’s overall framework: the design of a comprehensive, consistent and effective resolution regime.
- The EU Bank Recovery & Resolution Directive: a common resolution regime in Europe from 2015 onwards.
- The Single Resolution Mechanism: credibility and continuity of the Banking Union project in the eurozone.
- The US Single-Point-of-Entry and orderly liquidation regime: a resolution regime for systemic banks in the US.
- The US versus EU resolution regime: same goal but different paths.