Integrated Demand Management - Fox Parrack Singapour
by B2B Marketing on Jun 15, 2012
- 588 views
If a definition of insanity is ‘doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different result each time’ then marketing has a problem. ...
If a definition of insanity is ‘doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting a different result each time’ then marketing has a problem.
In a world where customers are increasingly taking control of the buying process, with response rates and conversation rates dropping and with an over-reliance on email, marketing must shift into a higher gear if it is to deliver real value to the business. Fortunately customers are showing an increasing propensity to engage online, and with marketing automation platforms as the bedrock, marketers are now presented with an enhanced capability to reverse the trend.
The power to do more is here. Using case studies, David will outline a demand creation to lead generation best practice approach.
In this presentation, David will cover:
• SANITY: Customer behaviour statistics that illustrate the size of the challenge B2B marketers face
• INTEGRATION: How to build a demand management funnel that unifies demand creation (pre-funnel) to prospect engagement (intra-funnel)
• CONTENT: Mapping prospects to the buyer journey and aligning great content to drive the decision-making process (Content: the real engine of the decision process)
• MEASUREMENT: Defining a 5 point metrics system to measure success throughout the entire Customer Journey
• OPTIMISATION: Using data to drive ‘constant optimisation’ to fine tune the machine
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views