Elements of a Great Story
There are 6 critical elements to a great story:
1. Unforgettable Characters
2. Status Quo
3. Inciting Incident
6. Resolution/New Status Quo
Why Stories Work
● When you tell a story you are less likely to
ever forget it again because it's emotional.
● Language processing parts in our brain are
● Any other area in our brain that we would
use when experiencing the events of the
story are too.
Does This Work In Sales?
● Can you be unforgettable?
● Can your product solve a crisis?
● Can you activate those parts of your
● People buy based on emotion NOT logic.
● Stories create emotion + People buy based
on emotion = Sales.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.