Be the first to like this
Speaking at the International Trade Expo in Liverpool on June 11th, Axonn Media managing director discussed how content marketing can help British businesses expand into international markets.
He argued content marketing is the most effective way in which businesses thinking about exporting their products and services can tap into new markets.
In this presentation, Alan discusses:
- The case for content marketing
- The problems British companies often experience in beginning to export or in growing their export markets
- Why the opportunities online offers makes it worth overcoming those obstacles
- How content marketing approaches can make it, if not easy, then at least clear what needs to be done
- Examples from Axonn Media’s experience in selling our services abroad and in providing content marketing services for businesses in the UK selling overseas, and for overseas businesses selling in the UK and in third countries.
He also explains why it is important to:
- Partner locally to transcreate, not translate
- Restrict the number of markets you enter at once
- Test the waters, adapt
- Not be afraid to communicate
How far does your content reach? Interactive infographic: http://www.newsreach.co.uk/how-far-does-your-content-reach/
Whitepaper: A Christmas Story: Content Marketing for eCommerce Success in a Multicultural World http://www.newsreach.co.uk/knowledge-centre/whitepapers/christmas-story-content-marketing/
New guide to developing buyer personas out 15/06/2014 on axonn.co.uk [Subscribe to newsletter for updates]
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.