Be the first to like this
To see the talk that goes with these slides, go to http://goo.gl/OniOT
In this Agile Australia 2012 talk, Ilan Goldstein from AxisAgile (http://www.axisagile.com) discusses the attitudes and abilities that an Agile leader needs to be successful.
- 4 key attitudes and abilities that an Agile leader needs to have
- 4 key qualities that a servant leader should possess
- HILARIOUS evidence that not everyone in our industry 'gets' this role
- How a ScrumMaster is NOT a Scrum Project Manager
- The difference between a ScrumMaster and Project Manager
- What happens to a Project Manager in a Scrum team
- How Project Managers can successfully transition into the role of ScrumMaster
Whether you're Iteration Manager, ScrumMaster, Agile Coach or any other type of Agile leader, you will benefit from this presentation.
If you've got questions or comments, please get in contact using the links below:
Web - http://www.axisagile.com
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/@ailagile
LinkedIn - http://au.linkedin.com/in/ilangoldstein
Blog - http://www.scrumshortcuts.com/blog