2. AVIAT NETWORKSWHY IS SECURITY BECOMING A GROWING CONCERN?
3. AVIAT NETWORKSDRASTIC CONTEXT EVOLUTION
4. AVIAT NETWORKSYOU THINK SECURITY IS IMPROVING IN KEYNETWORKS? THINK AGAIN!Extract from McAfee Avert Labs researcher Francois Pagets blog:"…Modern SCADA networks are more vulnerablethan ever because they use open networking standards(such as TCP/IP), are now deployed under less secureoperating systems (Windows), are connected to othernetworks (including Internet), and cannot be easilyupdated and rebooted."
5. AVIAT NETWORKSWHY IS STRONGER SECURITY BECOMING A MUST?!For example,The U.S. State Dept. detects in a typical week overa million external probes to their primarynon-classified network• 340,000 computers are hijacked every dayCybercrime economy was estimated at over$1 trillion in 2010Number of attacks are growing exponentially
6. AVIAT NETWORKSYOU THINK STRONG SECURITY IS JUST FOR MILITARY?THINK AGAIN!Extract from Backbone magazine reporting on a McAfee survey of 600 IT executives:
7. AVIAT NETWORKSFEELING SAFE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT CONNECTED TOINTERNET?
8. AVIAT NETWORKSINSIDERS ARE THE #1 SOURCE OF HACKING/SECURITYPROBLEMS
9. AVIAT NETWORKSWHAT IS YOUR INFORMATION A WORTH?
10. AVIAT NETWORKSSO FAR WE HAVE SEEN THAT…
11. AVIAT NETWORKSNOW LET’S…
12. AVIAT NETWORKSA FEW GENERAL SECURITY PRINCIPLES
13. AVIAT NETWORKSA FEW GENERAL SECURITY PRINCIPLES
14. AVIAT NETWORKSLET’S FACE IT…You need the most complete solution possible!