The Avaya Hospitality Guest Life Cycle
Delivering a Personalized Guest Experience
and Improving Hotel Performance
ip P ning
ro p e r
Guest Life Cycle
In the guest life cycle, here are
some important things to know.
of U.S. online travelers
are active on social
treatment during their
stay as a top peeve.3
top gripe for hotel
guests: lack of Internet
share positive hotel
experiences with friends
Connect with guests
as they search the
Internet and read
blogs and reviews.
Know your guests'
preferences, so you
can greet them with
a personal touch.
Cater to guests' specific
needs with fast WiFi
and apps to access
thank-you notes, hotel
bills, and promotions
to guests' devices.
“Customer engagement technologies are contributing to guest loyalty,
differentiation, competitive advantage, and bottom line.”1
Avaya at Your Service …
Avaya works with hospitality groups around the world to help them use communications to
differentiate their properties in today’s expanding, competitive marketplace.
Let us serve you with:
• Multichannel contact centers that cater to unique guest needs and build loyalty.
• Integrated property management systems to streamline guest services.
• Mobile applications that keep hotel amenities at guests’ fingertips.
• Video conferencing capabilities that generate room and conference revenue.
• Mobile connections that free staff to respond to guests more efficiently.
• Simple, scalable networking infrastructures that reduce costs.
• Cloud solutions that drive efficiencies across multiple properties.
Learn more at avaya.com/hospitality.
(1) Tech in Hospitality. (2) phocuswright.com/socialmedia. (3) Experience Radar 2012, PWC. (4) "2013 North America Hotel Guest
Satisfaction Index Study," J.D. Power.