2. What is Instagram?• It’s a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your photos with friends and family.• Snap a picture, choose a filter to transform its look and feel, then post to Instagram. Share on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr too – its easy as pie. Its not only photo sharing, reinvented but also doing it with meaning.
3. How to use Instagram• Download the app from iTunes or directly from the App Store on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad or from the Google Play store on your Android devices • If you download the app from iTunes you will have to sync it to your iOS device before you are able to use it • You can find the app directly from your device by launching the App Store and searching for “Instagram”
4. How to use Instagram• After downloading and installing the app• Launch the Instagram app by tapping its icon from your device’s home screen
5. How to use Instagram• Click the “Sign up” button on your screen and enter your email, username, password, phone number (optional), and upload a photo (optional) to create your account.
6. How to use Instagram• You can now optionally choose to import contacts and find friends from your contact list, Facebook account, Twitter account, or simply search for names and user names. You will also be able to add friends at any time from within your account. Click “Next” when you are finished.
7. How to use Instagram• You can now optionally choose to follow suggested Instagram users by clicking the “Follow” button next to their name. Click “Done” to complete the process and continue directly to your account.
8. How to use Instagram• From within the “Feed” tab you can scroll through posts by all of the users you are following by swiping up. To get to the Feed tab, tap on the icon that looks like a house to the very left. Click the refresh button in the top right corner to reload the tab.• You can click the “like” button or click “comment” to share your opinion of a photo with other Instagram users. Feed Tab
9. How to use Instagram• From within the “Popular” tab you can see photos uploaded by other users that are getting attention from the Instagram community. The popular tab is visualized by a star icon. Star Icon
10. How to use Instagram• Clicking the “Share” tab will allow you to snap photos or select photos from your device’s photo albums.• Click the camera icon in the center to snap a photo. (This requires an device with a camera such as the iPhone or an Android phone.) You can also click the small icon on the bottom right to enable and disable your device’s flash, if supported.• Alternatively, click the photo Gallery icon from the bottom to select a photo from your photo albums. Share tab
11. How to use Instagram• You can optionally apply a filter to your photo. Click on the intertwined squares at the bottom left to choose a picture to work with, then select a filter from the choices that appear. Click ”Next” when you are finished. On an iPhone, this will be a green check mark on the bottom of the screen, while on an Android, tap the double arrows at the top right corner to move on. Filter’s
12. How to use Instagram• Enter a brief description of your photo in the “Type your caption here” text input field.• You can also optionally select the “Enable Geotag” tab to add location info to your photo. Text input field
13. How to use Instagram• Click any of the social networks underneath “Sharing” that you want to post your photo on. Enter the username and password associated with your account to link it with your Instagram account. Social Networking sites
14. How to use Instagram• Click “Upload” to complete the process and post your photo. Your photo will appear in your “Feed” and also the feed of other Instagram users that are following you. It will also be posted to any of the social networks you selected. Upload
15. How to use Instagram• Click the “News” tab to get updates from Instagram and other users. News Tab
16. How to use Instagram• Clicking the “@(YourAccountName)” tab on the far right will provide you access to all your account settings.• You find friends and invite friends at any time.• You can also view all of your photos, edit your Instagram user profile, add or disable social networks under “Edit sharing settings”. Me Tab
17. Summary Click Add Filter Share Happy Instagramming!Like and comment
18. This presentation is based on data analyzed through manual tracking for the highest possible efficiency and least possibility of error.
19. Autumn ServicesSocial Media Monitoring & Analytics: Social Media Outreach:Brand Audit Social Media Consulting and StrategyCompetitor Audit Social Media CampaignsInfluencer Tracking Integrated Online-Offline CampaignsSocial Media Participative Tracking Content Architecture ManagementDemographics tracking Website/ PortalsGeography Tracking Creation of Assets -Audio/ VideoSentiment AnalysisTime and Volume TrackingBlog Moderation
20. Thank you for your time. Social Media Monitoring | Social Media Analytics | Social Media Outreach autumnworldwide.com email firstname.lastname@example.org AUTUMN ADVERTISING PVT. LTD. S. B. Mansion, # 3/2, 2nd Floor, Berlie Street Cross, Langford Town Bangalore - 560025 t +91 80 40289916