Be the first to like this
Thing you will need: Office to Flash Magazine Pro (http://www.emagmaker.com/pdf-to-flash-magazine-pro/index.html)
What Office to Flash Magazine Pro can do?
• Available to almost all office documents: Doc, PPT, Excel, Text, CHM, RTF, etc.
• Provide powerful editing functions for edit multimedia elements;
• Enable to design personalized flash template;
• Provide three templates for you to choose from: Classical, Float, and Spread;
• Provide four output types: html, exe, zip, and app;
• Allow burning flash magazine on a CD;
• Allow creating mobile version for iPad, iPhone, and Android devices users; ……
Simple steps to operate the magazine maker:
• Step1: launch Office to Flash Magazine and import a document;
• Step2: choose a suitable flash template;
• Step3: do settings for the flash magazine in left panel;
• Step4: edit multimedia element in Flip Page Editor;
• Step5: convert to flipping book;
For more information: http://www.emagmaker.com/
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.