… still more examples
• Research – prep for REF2014
• Studentships and research scholarships
• Let property
• Key Information Sets
• Data Protection compliance
• location-based audits
Summary of data requirements
• Financial – purchases / sales
• Purchase orders – who / what / how much /
• Expenses – who / authorised by / how much
• Supplier bank account details
• BACS files
• Student records
• Course and degree enrolments
• Researchers and research output
• Intellectual property
• Room dimensions and classifications
• Departmental spreadsheets
• Other orgs’ data – Research Councils
Internal Audit has the Court’s authority to
access all documents, records, personnel and
physical properties which it considers relevant
to audit assignments and necessary to fulfil its
responsibilities. There is an obligation on all staff
to provide all necessary assistance.
Approved by Court
Screen shots removed
• Slides have been removed to ensure privacy.
Author happy to answer individual queries.
Contact details at end.
• Slides show data extract screens from systems
for finance, purchasing, staff & payroll,
authorisations, intellectual property, research
management, student records.