1.  Micromax is an Indian consumer electronics company .
It is a private limited company.
 12th largest mobile handset manufacturer in the World.
 Micromax started it’s journey as a software company
since 1999, located in Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
 In 2008, it entered mobile handset business.
 It has become The largest Indian domestic mobile
handsets company in 2010.
2.  Micromax is one of the leading Indian Telecom
Company.23 domestic offices across the
country and international offices in Hong
Kong, it has around 1900 employees.
US$ 626 million (2012)
4. (CEO) – Deepak Mehrotra
(CMO) – Shubhodip pal
(Smart phone business head) – Ajay Sharma
(Feature phone business head) – Khaja
(International business head) – Amit mathur
7.  Micromax sells around 1.3 million mobiles handsets
every month, with a presence in more than 500
districts through 100,000 retail outlets in India.
8. o Launched funbook on April 3, 2012, an android 4.0
ice cream sandwich tablet with 7- inch capacitive
o Micromax has launched the Canvas Tab P650
Android tablet. Making it the first tablet in
the canvas series.
o Tablet market with a share of 18.4 per cent, ahead of
veterans Samsung and Apple.
9.  Micromax come in television market with
the launch of LED TV 24-inch to 55-inch
 Micromax has set up a one lakh square
 It has production capacity of 2,000 LED
 Led TV of 24 inch from micromax market
price ₹ 15,990 and full HD smart TV 55
inch ₹ 1,29,990 .
10. 1. Low cost of production.
2. handsets up to 30 days long battery
backup in mobile handset.
3. It has provide full HD/3D display in TV
4. Aspirational qwerty keypad handset.
5. Operating 3G handsets in segment.
11. Micromax has still not been able to
establish itself well in the urban market.
Micromax has a manufacturing unit set
up in china which has sink the name of
Total turnover is less than Samsung.
It has much not good brand value the
customer mind as it’s competitors have.
12. Since Micromax has not yet entered urban
market, it has a very huge opportunity to
establish itself in urban market.
 Micromax has capacity to make
production at global stage. it establishes
itself in the domestic market.
It should entered in laptop/computer
13. Micromax faces a tough competition
from these players Samsung, Sony etc.
Micromax’s business model has been
replicated by many new players which
again pose a threat to Micromax.
Customer assumes it’s product as china
14.  Currently Micromax is dominating the rural market.
They are basically catering to the need of the
customers of the rural area.
 It’s market strategy is to improve the visibility in the
urban markets also building brand image.
 low-cost QWERTY phones, universal remote control
and gaming phones. it is coming out with new models,
 It’s Strategy focuses on innovating, designing and
using the latest technologies to develop products at
15. 1. Focus on urban market specially youth 18-25 years
2. As smart phone is going to be the future of mobile
market, Micromax has started focusing on smart
phones as well as tablets
3. On capturing major share of urban youth market, for
next two years Micromax needs to focus on urban
market at large
4. Focus on expand to international markets and enter
into neighboring Indian countries, south African
5. Micromax aims to be a company with a double digit
market share by 2014,
16. on March 31, 2013, the Micromax logged in a
record Rs 3,168 crore in sales revenues for the
financial year 2012-13
Rahul sharma threw in a fresh target - Rs 2,000
crore revenues in a quarter, in FY 2013-14.