- 230 views
Contents Include: ...
- Overview of Visual Process Flows
- Demonstration of Working with AR & GL Visual Process Flows
- Demonstration of Customizing an Existing AP Visual Process Flow
General Ledger Notes:
- An interactive workflow diagram that shows the steps required to complete a task or process.
- Comes with standard process flows that are ready to use, and you can create your own custom process flows.
- Can help you increase productivity, reduce training costs, and standardize processes.
- Light green buttons launch Sage 300 ERP user interface.
- Dark green buttons launch sub menus.
- White buttons launch functions from a different entity (i.e. If you are in order entry, you could launch a function from inventory control).
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views