• Share
  • Email
  • Embed
  • Like
  • Save
  • Private Content
Usa.75.042909.009
 

Usa.75.042909.009

on

  • 522 views

 

Statistics

Views

Total Views
522
Views on SlideShare
517
Embed Views
5

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
0
Comments
0

2 Embeds 5

http://www.linkedin.com 4
http://www.lmodules.com 1

Accessibility

Categories

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Adobe PDF

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

    Usa.75.042909.009 Usa.75.042909.009 Document Transcript

    • Athletes' Oasis Weight balanced water bottle system for runners Weight balanced water bottle system for runners & walkers that encourage correct posture and better arm swing during exercise. Being handy they facilitates good hydration habits. Annual Sales Forecast for USA * Innovation Status Idea Conservative Most Likely Aggressive Sales & Marketing Development Proprietary Concept 80% odds 50% odds 20% odds Support Level Status Protection Status Score of selling of selling of selling Ultra Low $2 $270,000 $1.3 M 5 of 5 5 of 5 50 Low Support $3.5 M $6.9 M $11.6 M Shipping & Selling Granted Patent Claims Medium Support $30.8 M $46.1 M $66.5 M 29 is High Support $86.1 M $123.9 M $175.5 M Remaining Time & Cost to First Sale Average Ultra High $160.9 M $233.1 M $329.1 M < 6 months $10k-$100k Athletes' Oasis - Weight balanced water bottle system for runners Final Decision Maker: Runners and walkers Introducing the Athlete's Oasis, the first weight balanced hydration system for walkers & runners that lets the body move as designed quot;evenly & balancedquot; while exercising so they can conveniently & easily drink when they're thirsty. The US Track and Field Org. states in the coaching section of their website that the easier & more convenient replacement fluid is the more likely it is a runner will properly hydrate. Carrying a single bottle can cause injury because it hinders natural body motion & throws off your gait while needing both hands to open/ close (observe any runner or walker with a single bottle from behind & you will see the compensation throughout their body). Using belt types systems tend to leak, bounce & fall out of holster. While backpack types cause heat build- up, get sweaty, not easy to clean which sometime cause mold growth while make the runner top heavy leading to back pain. These are some of the commonly mentioned problems found on the Internet, &/ or in our own research, that's' backed up with common since. 55 out of 100 walkers counted in two of our observation counts carried one bottle with 95% of these being disposable and all having poor posture and form. 1% carried two bottles, one in each hand, for what reason? We know balance is better for your body and since no product they knew of existed they improvised! Our system encourages proper posture and arm swing while becoming lighter so you do not become overly fatigued The Benefits received when using Athletes' Oasis® Balanced System: - Allows for effortless hydration without impeding your stride - Naturally encourages better posture and arm swing - Unlike weights they get lighter as you drink so you finish your workout in good form - Enhances core muscle strength - Best flow control for athlete's on the move - Product composition avoids odor buildup - Easily cleaned and refilled - Can add weights to enhance cardiovascular aspect of their workout while simple & easily staying hydrated - Can add flashlight with strode for safely during night time workouts - The hard material is readily available to use to defend themselves if necessary No product except Athletes' Oasis offers the user the benefits listed above. The inventor is a 4 time maraton finisher he knows they work as discribed above. $24.95 for a pair of containers Seeking: Purchase, Investment, Distribution Link to Website Link to Inventor(s) Open to Agree to use Invention can Email Inventor(s) With More Info YouTube Video Consulting Requests Fair Contract be exported * Consumption sales forecast. Does not include quot;Randomquot; events or “Inventory Fill”. Forecast is for Year 1 for Large or Year 2 for Small Companies.   Forecast should be read as ...”With Low marketing support there is an 80% odds of achieving sales of at least... Listing #: USA.75.042909.009 Page 1 of 5 Date Posted: 2009-04-30 ©2008. Eureka! Institute. All Rights Reserved. Patents Granted or Pending Eureka! Ranch International www.EurekaRanch.com (513) 271-9911
    • ©2008. Eureka! Institute. All Rights Reserved. Patents Granted or Pending Eureka! Ranch International www.EurekaRanch.com (513) 271-9911 Report Assumptions and Inventor(s) Commentary quot;Most Likelyquot; Inventor(s) Commentary Inventor(s) Assumptions Confidence Estimate Data Source or Basis for Assumptions # of Possible Final Decision Makers 82,300,000 90% Source: Extrapolated from American Sports Data, Inc.  Multiple Bata test proved the price point is expectable to target market Revenue per First Purchase $24.95 90% although lower price point attracts buyers outside my true target market.  It is my understanding that the average auto- ship programs last an for % that will Repeat 20% 30% three shipments before they're discontenued.  It is my understanding that the average auto- ship programs last an for Number of Annual Repeats 3 30% three shipments before they're discontinued. Source is friend that works for Tony Little MLM for Body Alive.  It is my understanding that the average auto- ship programs last an for Revenue per Repeat Purchase $14.95 30% three shipments before they're discontinued. Source is friend that works for Tony Little MLM for Body Alive.  The most likely is based on income projection & MAP pricing while taking Reseller (Trade) Margin 52% 70% into account distributors discounts of 30% actual & assumptions of some cost, which is why I'm 70% sure.  The most likely is based on income projection that consider all cost Producer Profit (EBITD) 20% 70% although there are some actual and some assumptions which is why I'm 70% sure.    Innovation Status Selling product already although we need to do some minor tooling 5 of 5 Development Status changes to make trigger and strap part of the product to more user Shipping & Selling friendly. We are selling product now but do not want to push it until we have minor Cost to First Sale (remaining) $10k-$100k 90% tooling completed for trigger and resign for strap. Note already have prototypes that are well received We are selling product online now and Athletes' Oasis is being broadcast Time to First Sale (remaining) < 6 months 90% on Bob Circosta's TV show quot;What A Great Ideaquot; in a few weeks.  After using most of the differant product on the market he knows his Confidence in Concept Claims made in description 90% system works with you & is better for runners & walkers than existing products on the market.  5 of 5 Proprietary Protection Status 1st bottle w/ triggering & valve operable by a digit of a hand its' in… Granted Patent Claims Concept Score & Diagnostics Concept Diagnostics Red Yellow Green Merwyn Concept Score With Confidence Bands Percentile Group Bottom 40% Middle 40% Top 20% Pessimistic Optimistic Most Likely Overt Benefit 80% odds 20% odds 50% odds of at Least of at Least of at Least Reason to Believe 50% Dramatic Difference 35% 65% Listing #: USA.75.042909.009 Page 2 of 5 Date Posted: 2009-04-30 ©2008. Eureka! Institute. All Rights Reserved. Patents Granted or Pending Eureka! Ranch International www.EurekaRanch.com (513) 271-9911
    • ©2008. Eureka! Institute. All Rights Reserved. Patents Granted or Pending Eureka! Ranch International www.EurekaRanch.com (513) 271-9911 Inventor Commentary & Alternative Development Scenarios CURRENT SALES FORECAST Inventor(s) Sales Goals   Minimum Goal $1 M Current GOAL $4.7 M Conservative Most Likely Aggressive Sales & Marketing 80% odds 50% odds 20% odds Support Level of selling of selling of selling $2 $270,000 $1.3 M Ultra Low Low Support $3.5 M $6.9 M $11.6 M Medium Support $30.8 M $46.1 M $66.5 M High Support $86.1 M $123.9 M $175.5 M $160.9 M $233.1 M $329.1 M Ultra High If MARKETING CONCEPT Improved (Increase Concept Score by +20 Points) Conservative Most Likely Aggressive Sales & Marketing 80% odds 50% odds 20% odds Support Level of selling of selling of selling $3 $390,000 $1.9 M Ultra Low Low Support $5.0 M $9.8 M $16.3 M Medium Support $44.5 M $64.7 M $91.8 M High Support $124.5 M $176.3 M $241.7 M $233.7 M $330.9 M $451.9 M Ultra High If PRODUCT/ SERVICE Improved Still smiling after completing the Country Music (Increase Repeat Rate & Number of Repeats by 30% and Revenue Per Marathon, 26.2 miles, since staying properly Purchase 20%) hydrated helped me finish the race being less Conservative Most Likely Aggressive fatigued and I recovered quicker. Sales & Marketing 80% odds 50% odds 20% odds Support Level of selling of selling of selling $2 $340,000 $1.7 M Ultra Low Inventor(s) Commentary: Low Support $4.3 M $8.6 M $15.0 M In 2007, 3 of the top 6 hottest fitness activities by retail sales growth were Fitness Walking, Aerobic Training, Medium Support $36.4 M $57.0 M $88.1 M & Running which grew by 22%, 20%, and 18%. High Support $102.3 M $155.2 M $231.3 M People starting a new fitness activity look for $191.4 M $291.7 M $437.4 M Ultra High innovative products that will help them achieve their If MARKETING CONCEPT and PRODUCT/ SERVICE Improved goals in less time. (Increase Concept +20 Points, Repeat Rate & Number of repeats by 30% and Revenue per purchase 20%) I'm a 4 time marathoner about to be 5 & train with AO & Most know they work Conservative Aggressive Sales & Marketing Likely 80% odds 20% odds Support Level 50% odds of selling of selling Product line that target already buys, branded around of selling quot;balance & hydratationquot; fitness appeal chafing cream $3 $480,000 $2.3 M Ultra Low energy product shoes vitamins,etc Low Support $6.1 M $12.1 M $21.2 M Medium Support $53.2 M $81.2 M $121.6 M High Support $146.7 M $217.7 M $321.7 M $275.2 M $406.5 M $593.8 M Ultra High Listing #: USA.75.042909.009 Page 3 of 5 Date Posted: 2009-04-30 ©2008. Eureka! Institute. All Rights Reserved. Patents Granted or Pending Eureka! Ranch International www.EurekaRanch.com (513) 271-9911
    • ©2008. Eureka! Institute. All Rights Reserved. Patents Granted or Pending Eureka! Ranch International www.EurekaRanch.com (513) 271-9911 Additional Details Fair Market Royalty (%) Conservative - 80% Odds Most Likely - 50% Odds Aggressive - 20% Odds   Royalty Percentage Royalty Percentage Royalty Percentage At CURRENT State & Status 2.7% 4.3% 6.1% 3 Year Value Annual Inventor Royalty Revenue Sales & Marketing Support Level to Inventor 80% Odds 50% Odds 20% Odds If 50% Odds Ultra Low Support $3,500 $9,800 $20,000 $29,000 Low Support $60,000 $130,000 $220,000 $390,000 Medium Support $480,000 $850,000 $1.4 M $2.6 M High Support $1.3 M $2.3 M $3.7 M $7.0 M Ultra High Support $2.4 M $4.4 M $6.9 M $13.2 M Graph of EQUIVALENT (Awareness x Distribution) Combinations Sales & Marketing Support Level Assumptions % Aware x Inventor Sample Numbers % Sales & Marketing Distribution Estimate Support Level (Aware & of Odds Able) % Distribution % Awareness Ultra Low Support 5% 3% 0.2% 90% (Word of Mouth) Low Support 20% 10% 2% 90% (Small Company) Medium Support 50% 25% 13% 80% (Medium Sized Company) High Support 75% 45% 34% 60% (Large Company) Ultra High Support 90% 70% 63% 40% (Mega or Niche) Patent Numbers that apply NAICS Industry Codes Inventor(s) PEDIGREE to this Product/ Service For This Invention  6,152,862 Years EXPERIENCE in related 42391 - Sporting and Recreational Goods and Supplies Merc... 11 industry  7,172,533   GRANTED Patents 2         Licensing Deals SIGNED 0     Innovations that have SHIPPED 800 For USA Patents: Utility Patent = 7 digit number, Design Patent starts with D, Planet Patent starts with PP. Provisional Application quot;61/ xxx,xxxquot;, Non provisional application quot;12/ xxx,xxxquot;, Design patent application quot;29/ xxx,xxxquot; CAUTION: This Merwyn Business Simulation Research Report includes no warranty or guarantee. Results and opinions should be considered rough and directional in nature. This is because the report is based upon inventor- supplied data and simplified modeling methods. If you are looking to invest, distribute, purchase or become involved with this innovation, in any way, we strongly urge you to validate the inventor data and sales forecasts BEFORE committing yourself or your resources. Merwyn Research, Inc. shall not be responsible for any liability or damages arising out of the failure to perform such investigation and validation. Changes in the concept description, product, pricing, or input assumptions will almost certainly change results. Listing #: USA.75.042909.009 Page 4 of 5 Date Posted: 2009-04-30 ©2008. Eureka! Institute. All Rights Reserved. Patents Granted or Pending Eureka! Ranch International www.EurekaRanch.com (513) 271-9911
    • ©2008. Eureka! Institute. All Rights Reserved. Patents Granted or Pending Eureka! Ranch International www.EurekaRanch.com (513) 271-9911 Additional Forecasts for Other Countries Annual Sales - Probability Forecast - for Canada Annual Sales - Probability Forecast - for United Kingdom Conservative Most Likely Aggressive Conservative Most Likely Aggressive Sales & Marketing Sales & Marketing 80% odds 50% odds 20% odds 80% odds 50% odds 20% odds Support Level Support Level of selling of selling of selling of selling of selling of selling Ultra Low $0 $30,000 $150,000 Ultra Low £0 £27,000 £130,000 Low Support $390,000 $760,000 $1.3 M Low Support £350,000 £690,000 £1.2 M Medium Support $3.4 M $5.1 M $7.4 M Medium Support £3.1 M £4.6 M £6.7 M High Support $9.5 M $13.7 M $19.5 M High Support £8.7 M £12.5 M £17.7 M Ultra High $17.8 M $25.8 M $36.5 M Ultra High £16.2 M £23.4 M £33.1 M Assumptions: exchange rate of $1.00 US = $1.01083 CAN; population of Assumptions: exchange rate of $1.00 US = £0.50458 UK; population of 60,776,238 33,390,141 Listing #: USA.75.042909.009 Page 5 of 5 Date Posted: 2009-04-30 ©2008. Eureka! Institute. All Rights Reserved. Patents Granted or Pending Eureka! Ranch International www.EurekaRanch.com (513) 271-9911