1. ☞ Refers to onesgeneral condition and is characterized by physical, mental and emotional well-being.
2. A healthy personis hale andhearty, free fromdiseases, well-nourished, andsocially accepted.
3. Physical health – youare healthy when youare strong andsturdy.(Has a strongbody; body parts workwell.)
4. Mental Health -Thinksclearly, decideswisely and alert.
5. Emotional Health- you arehealthy when you are readyto meets life’s challengesand overcome them. (Happy,feels good about oneselfgets along well with others.)
6. To stay physically healthy, you need tosatisfy some needs. They are: Fresh air Daily exercise Routine tasks that keep you active Personal hygiene Sufficient rest Sleep and relaxation Proper food and correct amount of food intake
7. To stay mentally healthy , you need tosatisfy some needs: Keep on reading the right kind of books , such as books for instruction or “how to” books : books for entertainment like story books. Joining quizzes in different subjects, competing in writing contest , and mental games.
8. To stay emotionally healthy , you need tosatisfy some needs.(positive and negativeemotions) Love Joy Gratitude Appreciation Happiness Satisfaction Anger Worry indifference