1. What is your organization’s name and key contact information?
i.e. Douglas County Libraries, 303-791-READ, DouglasCountyLibraries.org
• This information should be consistent, and placed in same area, on all promotional materials.
2. Describe your logo:
a. Available in electronic format, high resolution (JPEG)?
b. Available in both color and b/w?
c. Where do you consistently place it on/in promotions?
3. What colors are in your logo and/or established as your organization’s colors:
• IF NONE – choose two complimentary colors that can be consistently branded (one dark, with
a lighter accent color).
4. What fonts are consistently used in your organization?
• If NONE - select a primary font (easy to read in all sizes and Serif) and secondary/accent font (Sans Serif).
5. What type of paper do you use in your organization?
a. For professional correspondence (stationary)?
b. For flyers and/or posters?
c. Are you consistent with use of colored paper?
(For example - Youth event/programs always on yellow paper; Teen events/programs always on aqua paper; Adults
events/programs always on blue paper; Seniors events/programs always on ivory paper, etc.)
6. What is the slogan and/or ‘elevator speech’ of your organization?