1. Playing without the ball – Rich Wallace
1x-amazing author who can really tell a story
without boring the reader with hints of
comedy, mystery, sadness and surprises.
1x-hardborn paper jacketed book with a
picture exactly opposite of the title.
2x people the book is dedicated to
18x chapters in which the story is divided
2. 20x lines on a page that tell the story
1. First of all start out the book reading the
first page and I would recommend start
it sitting on your sofa in the evening or a
time where you don’t have to rush
2. Don’t forget to read the each and
everyone of the chapter titles because
they give you an idea of what the whole
chapter is going to be about.
3. Read each and every one of the
sentences and words on each page
because those are the things that are
going to help you understand the entire
4. Keep care that you don’t start reading
anything else along the way keeping
PLAYING WITHOUT THE BALL half-read
because it will just make you confused
and half happy.
5. Read a little bit everyday so that you
don’t forget what happened and can
have the pleasure of reading for a long
3. 6. After you have finished reading the book
recommend it to your other friends to
help the author get a little more fame.