Getting bored of routine work. Want to make something
awesome and feel happy. So, ask these questions to yourself.
Pick a question at a time from below and you can complete at
any time and any number of times. Ask it. See what happens.
1. What would you be doing if you weren't at your current job?
2. What more are you wanting in your career right now?
3. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you
change anything about the way you are living right now?
Ans: yes, I will go home and start practicing organic farming, since it
is my life time goal.
4. Describe your biggest failure in business.
Ans: Love, Love and Over confidence
5. What is one word you would use to describe yourself as a child?
6. How do you recharge?
Ans: Riding bikes, travelling and reading books (humor)
7. If you were to tell one person "Thank You" for helping me become
the person I am today, who would it be and what did they do?
Ans: First my Mum and second: My childhood teacher Mr. Late
Satayya Garu Third:Mr.Girish Shankar Pujar
8. What one thing about you do you want in your elegy?
Ans: Chnise Bamboo flute, Mounamelanoyi and Nannu edo
chesesindanta(telugu movie songs) and now Sexual healing by
9. What movie or novel character do you most identify with?
Ans: Novel: Reluctant Fundamentalist (), the lost symbol (Robert
Movie: The Forrest Gump and the Visitor
When are you the happiest?
Ans: When I am alone, go long way on bike and having food with
mum in the field (without any field work)
11. Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you'd know “You/me”
12. What quality in you would you hate to see emulated in your
employees or children/Friends?
Ans: Lies and speaking about theirs
13. If you were to start a company from scratch, what values would you
build it on?
Ans: honesty, Coordination and humor
14. What would you most regret not having done by the end of your
Ans: Could not make my luv as mine(R from Chakunta)
15. What characteristic do you most admire in others?
Ans: Straight forward, Independent, freedom and of course
16. What kind of impact do you believe you have on people?
Ans: Life changing element
17. What one memory do you most treasure?
18. If you could change one thing about how you were raised as a
child, what would it be?
Ans: Nothing, no ifs and buts in life
19. What super power would you like to have?
Ans: Capability to Changing people’s mindset
20. What would a "perfect" day look like for you?
Ans: reading books(PD), biking jogging and working
21. What's the most important lesson you've learned in the last year?
Ans: vegetarian, Communication and don’t think too much
about anything which is out of control.
22. How do you think your coworkers see you?
Ans: Sensitive, Philanthropic, influential, crazy and “ “ and the
23. If you ruled the world, what would you change on Day 1?
24. How do you act when you're stressed out?
Ans: Just a vary laugh and leave it
25. What are you most afraid of and what's it stopping you from
Ans: Fear of failure and Fear and hesitation
And finally, nothing makes me happier
than making someone laugh!