Your SlideShare is downloading. ×
Minutes meeting 1
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Thanks for flagging this SlideShare!

Oops! An error has occurred.

×

Saving this for later?

Get the SlideShare app to save on your phone or tablet. Read anywhere, anytime - even offline.

Text the download link to your phone

Standard text messaging rates apply

Minutes meeting 1

56
views

Published on

Published in: Economy & Finance

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
56
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
4
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

Report content
Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. Minutes – 1/4/14 Ashleigh Gow Gemma Johnstone Lucy Andrew John McDermott Sophie Brown Jordi Williams Drew Turner Joel Murray Jordan Simpson Matt Elliott  The set goes up the first Friday back. 29/4/14.  Gemma, Me, Anna - We need to LX tape the size of set ASAP. Performers need to rehearse in the correct space / exits. ASM – Jordi/ Matt : liaise with the Stage Management team. John – Mike Granger. Work with set designer now to sort where speakers are. Use a lighting plan to rig. NOT Qlab. Very complex sound software –John must have sorted with Mike Granger and Sarah. Getting the tracks is the priority. Lucy – costume, performers wearing on clothes and source their own stuff. Lucy will get group stuff. No personal costumes, today talking to Nancy. Gemma has a script and will be in rehearsals from after the Easter break. She can film them and report back to show the others what is happening. Drew- has thought about some of the props and where to source them. Mark can answer some of his queries e.g. about the fridge. SM need to make a list, priorities. We will meet separately to discuss this today / tomorrow. Sophie - FOH ideas have begun. PA will do programmes. We will make FOH look as authentic as possible. Need to speak with JPS for effective communication. Meet with SM to discuss deadlines asap. Jordan – work with Anna & Lucy, effective communication and work to deadlines. He will have help from the SM team (join our meeting.) Joel – helps with rigging, focusing, plotting. Can possibly attend some rehearsals with Gemma when possible.