The first stage was getting images offamous landmarks associated withLondon. One of the landmarks I willbe using as part of my front cover isthe London eye.
Once I had these images I used a photoediting software to remove all colourfrom the images. This is the image of theLondon eye after I had removed thecolour.
I then took the black and white imagesand isolated as much of the image asI could so that only the landmarkswere in the image. This is the imageof the London eye once I had isolatedit from the rest of the image.
I then added buildings in the foreground ofthe landmarks to make the images seemmore realistic. This is the image of theLondon eye once I added building to theforeground. I also had to rotate the Londoneye and edit it slightly so that it fitted theforeground images correctly.
I then layered all of the differentedited images together. I thengrouped them and saved themin an image format. I alsoadded a parental advisory logoto the final image.
I then added the artists name to the coverusing a graffiti font. I created the graffiti fontusing software from a website calledwww.graffiticreator.net