5.According to X, Y was among the characters X created "the very first day". Y is inspired by X’s best friend Sean Harris, but X has clearly stated that X "never set out to describe Sean in Y, but Y has a Sean-ish turn of phrase." Like Harris is to X, Y is "always there" when Z needs him. The character of Y fits many of the stereotypes expected of the sidekick; he is often used as comic relief, is loyal to the hero, and lacks much of the talent Z possesses. Unlike some sidekicks, he is not cowardly, demonstrating bravery several times, despite his arachnophobia.
8. Historic lines from where? I'm a little intoxicated, not gonna lie. So what if it's not even 10 p.m. and it's a Tuesday night? What? The Kirkland [dorm] is open on my desktop and some of these people have pretty horrendous facebook pics. I almost want to put some of these faces next to pictures of farm animals and have people vote on which is more attractive.—9:48 pm
Yea, it's on. I'm not exactly sure how the farm animals are going to fit into this whole thing (you together.) —11:09 pm
12. X was born in London, Ontario and was raised in Stratford, Ontario. His mother, Pattie Mallette, was 18 years old when she became pregnant with her son. Mallette, who worked a series of low-paying office jobs, raised X as a single mother. However, X maintains contact with his father, Jeremy. As he grew, X taught himself to play the piano, drums, guitar, and trumpet. When he was twelve, X sang Ne-Yo's "So Sick" for a local singing competition in Stratford and placed second.] Mallette posted a video of the performance on YouTube for their family and friends to see. She continued to upload videos of X singing covers of various R&B songs, and X popularity on the site grew.
15. __________ is medically referred to as "desynchronosis" is a physiological condition which is a consequence of alterations to circadian rhythms. (A circadian rhythm is a 24-hour cycle in the biochemical, physiological, or behavioral processes of living entities on Earth. )
The connect is teams that Michael Schumacher drove for.
Force India was originally Jordan F1 with which Schumacher made his debut. Renault bought over the Benetton Team with which Schumacher won 2 World Championships. He drove with Ferrari during his most successful run and now has made his comeback with Mercedes GP.
15. I am the son of a British couple. My mother died of natural sickness and my father was killed in Africa by the head of a tribes called Kerchak. The head of the Mangani tribe adopted me and my foster mother was called Kala and I was later christened John Clayton. Identify me?
5. The son of a police constable Ibrahim Kaskar, was born in Ratnagiri in the Indian state of Maharashtra on December 31, 1955. He is of Konkani descent. He brings lots of money by selling Mandrax drugs. His passport number is A1332945.Identify him?
8. What word used as a rank in the police or army in the subcontinent originally in Farsi means 'one who holds a position of trust'? Such a person was usually appointed by the satraps as caretakers or defenders of specific properties or goods.
11. At the 2004 Athens Olympics, Paula Radcliffe was unable to finish both the 10,000 meter event and the marathon. Quaker Oats annulled their contract with her for Oatso Simple porridge, following this, for very specific reasons and cancelled plans for an upcoming ad film. Why?
12. W, X, Y, Z together founded a company. W is credited for trans-creation of ‘Pavitra Prabhakar’. X is a chartered accountant, having studied accountancy to please his parents. He moved to Great Britain, and spent several years working as an accountant and management consultant. But this nephew of Dev Anand is known for his contribution to film fraternity is known for his series of postings on a blog namely “The Huffingston Post” and for his wellness business. Z published a magazine called Student when he was 15 years old. This was his first successful business venture.Who are W, X, Y & Z and what is the name of the company they founded together?
W is Sharad Devrajan who is trying to Trans-create Spiderman as a boy growing in Mumbai namely Pavitr Prabhakar in stead of translating the foreign identity. X is Shekhar Kapur, Y is Deepak Chopra and Z is the maverick businessman, Richard Branson. The company is Virgin Comics.
14. Karhu Sports sold the X trademark to Y for (the equivalent of) 1600 euros and two bottles of Whiskey and is a registered trademark of Y since 1949. The musical artist Lady Sovereign references the X trademark in her song "Hoodie" from the album Public Warning. The album was released in 2006 and had multiple remixes, again involving references to the X trademark. ID X and Y
16. The coordinates of X are 00°41′15″N, 23°26′00″E, which is located in the south-western corner the Sea of Tranquility near the Sabine and Ritter, and a rille unofficially called 'U.S. Highway Number 1'.ID X