3. BRANDS ARE PROMISES ... about who you are and what beneﬁts you deliver that arereinforced every single time people come in contact with any facet of your organization.
4. BRANDS EXIST IN THE CONSUMER’S MIND•A mental construct, an idea• Fragments pieced together• Impression often irrevocable• Nature abhors a vacuum
5. 3 RULES OF BRANDINGYour brand is a promise that must be reinforced every timepeople come in contact with any facet of your organizationYour brand must accurately reﬂect the core beliefs of yourorganization, your leadership, and all who deliver on yourbrand experience to your customersConsistency builds brands, so every encounter with your brand(your product, people, Web site, ads) must consistentlycontribute to your desired brand identity
10. SIGNS A BRAND MIGHT NEED AN UPDATE• Major business changes• Major market changes• Change of ownership• Rapid market or product line expansion• Major product, channel, or strategic diversiﬁcation• Merger or acquisition• Brand identity out of step (with market, trends, culture)
11. s la t ug etTHANK YOU! m o o D urd ds .c B an br 0 ry 80 lle .4 ti 27 a r 7.6 s@ 5 la 7 ug do