4. If that’s not enough to convince you… Lets look at some other facts! • There are over 4.1 billion mobile phones world wide. • The worlds highest use of smart phone users is Australia at 43% • Over 68.7 million people are frequent TEXT users. • 52,083 TEXTS are sent every SECOND • 97% of TEXT messages are OPENED and 83% of TEXT messages are OPENED within 1 HOUR. • 51% of all mobile users have called a business from their mobile
5. Why do you need a mobile website? Because your customers are already mobile • Google has seen a 400% increase in the number of searches on mobile devices in the last 12 months. • 53% of searchers purchase as a result of a smartphone search. • Look at the search volume on Google from mobile devices for various categories last month in Australia alone • Real Estate – 1,000,000 searches from mobile devices • Restaurants – 823,000 searches from mobile devices • Dentists – 74,000 searches from mobile devices • Jobs – 1,220,000 searches from mobile devices • Clothing – 673,000 searches from mobile devices These are just a few search terms – check your own industry out…
6. If you don’t have mobile website? YOU are LOSING Business to your competitors…
7. Mobile Vs AppA mobile website is similar to any other websitein that it consists of browser-based HTMLpages that are linked together and accessedover the Internet. (They are formatted so theycan be viewed on a mobile device)Apps are actual applications that aredownloaded and installed on your mobiledevice, rather than being rendered within abrowser. (They are available for offline viewing)
8. Mobile Vs App Which is better? If you are developing an interactive game an app is probably going to be your best option. Cost from $2,000 up But if your goal is to offer mobile-friendly content to the widest possible audience then a mobile website is probably the way to go. Cost from $695 up
9. Mobile Website Advantages Immediacy – Mobile Websites  Reach – Mobile Websites Are Instantly Available Have Broader Reach Compatibility – Mobile  LifeCycle – Mobile Websites Websites are Compatible Can’t be Deleted (average app Across Devices lifespan is less than 30 days) Upgradability – Mobile  A Mobile Website Can be a Websites Can Be Updated database driven web App! Instantly  Time and Cost - Mobile Findability – Mobile Websites Websites are Easier and Less Can be Found Easily Expensive Shareability – Mobile Websites  Support and Sustainability Can be Shared Easily by Publishers, and Between Users
10. Other advertising solutions are dead.Traditional advertising mediums are losing their effectiveness  Yellow Pages  Where is yours?  Newspapers  Circulation declining  TV / Radio  Too expensive for most  Telemarketing  Do Not Call Register  Direct Mail  1% - 2% Return  Print Ads  Increased costs  Email marketing  Spam control and less than 10% are read
11. What does your website look like? Most websites are “mobile  Simplified sites provide ease unfriendly” at best making them of use on smaller screens. hard to read and interact with.
12. Combined with SMS marketing… Mobiles could be the most effective marketing arm of your company…• A mobile-friendly site combined with effective SMS marketing campaigns can help businesses connect with customers and drive sales conversions.• Remember our stats on readership… 97% of all messages are read• 83% of all messages are read within 1 hour…• No other advertising medium offers readership of your sales message like SMS marketing except pay per click…• They suit customer retention plans because the success is quickly measurable. Campaigns can be changed rapidly
13. How do they find your mobile site? Customers type in your web address and are instantly redirected to your mobile site, which is designed for mobiles.
14. The reasons why mobile mattersA bad mobile experience can cost you customers. Source Google GoMO
15. Why pay more for online ads?If you are doing payper click advertisingtoday, throughGoogle, without amobile friendlyversion of yourwebsite….You will pay MORE
16. How to bring in your customers to spend more at your business COUPONS are highly effective. McDonalds uses mobile coupons for a new product launch Deli ve Rem r Coupo in n to th der Rig or Offe e pho ht rs c ne! a quic n expir enco kly e urag to visit e or a quick ctio n.
17. Example of a campaign?Paul’s Toyota: WeekendSales Event starts Now!First 100 people on our lotgets a FREE Toyota jacket;http://Paulscars.com.au/ offersReply STOP 2end • Send them to a page on your mobile website with more information about your special offer…
18. How to get more customers?Generate newcustomers withcreative in otherforms of advertising
19. 4 Ways to get customers to Opt IN1. Get the potential customers to Text (KEYWORD) to SHORTCODE (72727). a. Virtual Business Cards – Environmentally Friendly b. Automatically add customers to your database c. Use in Social Networks3. Add the Mobile “Opt-in” Option to your current Website a. Deliver Product Updates direct to customers mobile phones b. VIP maintenance offers4. Engage Current Buyers Your clients sign a agreements to buy. Add the mobile opt-in verbiage, and upload every client into your mobile database.4. Add in store competitions a. When a customer pays for a product / service offer a competition
20. Deliver rich media messages Deliver Promotional Videos right to your interested clients phones!John’s Ford: See our F-250Premium package only offeredthis weekend. Video of theoptions right to your phone,click http://bit.ly to see. Reply STOP 2quit
21. Effective call to action… Design your mobile website like an app with a prompter to save the icon to the users mobile phone homepage Get your visitors to interact immediately with TAP TO CALL Ensure your Social pages are linked to your mobile site and tell people you have gone MOBILE
22. Mobile marketing makes sense…Example of a Return on Investment on a Small Scale 100 5% $$$ OPTINS X REDEMPTION X AVERAGE = ROI Industry ranges between 2-5% redemptions on Mobile offers and coupons Investment to send 1000 messages to database? $149 ROI on even 10 people scheduling service for mechanical workshop? $200 Average additional transaction? = $2,000
23. How often and what? Frequency of Messages 1 per month 2 per month Current Client Potential Client Database Database Send Messages that Match Objectives:Drive Social Network Behavior Lead Mine for New BusinessCapture Email for additional Touch Point Grow Brand AwarenessCreate FWD 2 Friend Opportunities Convert LeadsDrive additional transactions Send Premium OffersDrive Awareness of New Products Capture emailAnd more… And more… Leverage Mobile for Big Profits
24. Do people really visit mobile sites?Google Analytics shows proof of 84% of 664 visitors are new business
25. Don’t take our word for it…Thanks Peter, had my first customer on Saturday with the mobile web site,so yeah it works, awesome stuff mate. Really appreciate the effort you put infor us to get it up and going and looks like I have another customer for youas well, will pass on your details to him, really good friend of mine who hasjust started up an auto electrical business, so he will be in touch soon.Thanks againWarwick Martin - Pearls Radiators & Mechanical“I have had the privilege of working with Peter on a number of projects now,the latest being my mobile website and to say that I am happy is anunderstatement. I am continually wowed with Peter’s marketing andbusiness nous, and his ability to stay ahead of the marketing trends to givehis clients the ultimate competitive edge in such simple and cost effectiveways! If you are looking to seriously increase your profitability and take yourbusiness to the next level, Peter is the man for the job!”Amanda Jesnoewski – Velocity Media
26. SPECIAL OFFER – TODAY ONLY Normally an 8 page website sells for $875Included Pages•Home Today•About Us Save $100•Services•Contact Us (Email Form Installed) On your•Coupon / Special Offers mobile•Location (Google Maps Installed)•FAQ’s or Product Pages website•TestimonialsAlso included are design of coupons / QR codesfor alternative media / Tap to call function on allpages, social pages interaction.
27. SPECIAL OFFER – TODAY ONLYYour choice of 3 MobileBrochure Designs for othermarketing like table tops orreception counters.Value $197PLUS2 months FREE trial of ourweb integrated SMSmarketing – Send 250messages per month fortwo months on us to see Yours Today forhow it works for you… Total Package ValueValue $98 Website Brochures $775 $197 $775 SMS Package $98 Total $1,070 Save $295