View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
• The job to help the director to show what is in his head, E.g., the director has the ideas and the cinema photographer will help put that into a film format.• The cinematographer creates a consistent look for the film, helps the images tell a story.• s/he helps to decide what film stock to use, what lens to use, how to frame the shot, what moves (pans, zooms) might be needed during a shot, and how to set up the lights. A cinematographer is often called a DP, for director of photography• Roger Deakins• His trade mark• Frequently works with the Coen Brothers• Simplistic lighting design, often using only one or two lights• Only shoots films using spherical lenses• This job could fit in the creative side of the industry because you need an creative eye to be able to get beautiful shots.• Wolly phista is an cinema photographa whom has worked with batman as a freelance cinema photograph, the advantage of this is you get to choose when you work and when you don’t, but the bad side is that it is not a secure job because you might not be able to find work when you need money
• Boom operators are responsible for placing the microphone in the best position, without impending camera operation or hampering actors freedom to preform• Clear dialogue is expected by the audience. This is usually achieved by placing the microphones quite close to the actors saying their lines. Boom operators work on a freelance basis.• They report directly to production sound mixers in production sound departments. Usually they specialise in either film or TV but sometimes they do commercials. It’s a physically difficult enterprise and requires great skill and experience. The hours are long and it involves working away from home a lot.• Many boom operators start their careers working in facilities houses. Interest in sound is essential, courses are available throughout the UK. Specialised short courses, city and guilds qualifications, BTEC national certificates, diplomas, Foundation degrees, first degrees and postgraduate degrees and diploma’s.• A famous boom operator is Don Coufal he did fight club and grown ups which is snazzy• This job is in the more technical side of the industry because you need to be able to hold the boom up at the right angle for a long amount of time• This job will most probably be a full time job for a studio with extra work
• The job of film producer is probably the most well-known job, next to the director. The producer’s job involves: development, pre-production, production and post-production and marketing.• Development - Producers are often responsible for coming up with the underlying premise of a production, or for selecting the screenplay.• Pre-Production - Producers typically select and bring together the key members of the creative team, including the Director, Cinematographer & Production Designer and potential key cast members.• Production – Producers are responsible for the day to day smooth operation of production team. This means that they need to have constant communication with the film’s director and other key personnel, both on and off set. They approve all the scripts and cost reports.• Post Production and Marketing –After the film is finished, the producer will deal with the distribution companies in distributing the finished version of the film.• One of the most famous producers is one that has produced many successful Alfred Hitchcock films, David Selznick. He started producing films in 1923 by being a director of a short documentary called, “Will he conquer Dempsey?” In total he produced 87 titles with his last being “A farewell to arms” by being an executive, uncredited producer.• Producer are in the management side of the industry and have near to none creative input• This job is a full time job as it starts at pre-production.
• Directors are responsible for overseeing creative aspects of a film under the overall control of the film producer.• The director works closely with the cast and crew to shape the film.• The director also plays a key role in post-production. He or she works with the editor to ensure that the emotions of the scene and theclose ups, mid-shots and wide or long shots appropriately reflect which character is driving the narrative.• Sir Alfred Joseph Hitchcock, KBE (13 August 1899 – 29 April 1980) was an English film director and producer.He pioneered many techniques in the suspense and psychological thriller genres. After a successful career in British cinema in both silent films and early talkies, billed as Englands best director, Hitchcock moved to Hollywood in 1939.• This is job is in the creative and management side of the industry, creative because they have the idea and they take whats in their mind and put it on film and management because they must manage other peoples jobs.
• First advert 18 contrary by tomas j barret who worked for pares soap• The idea of a sexual sell was thought of a woman.• 6 steps of selling• Awareness• KNOLLAGE• Liking• Preferences• Conviction• Perches• Shepard ferling came up with the obarma poster• This job is more creative and technical because you need a creative eye to be able to draw up a good idea and a technical side to be able to make the advert to the right audience.• This would most probably be
• Important, once the idea is made the location scout would go out and find the best suiting idea• Take in facts of the location, price, availably, parking, electricity, lighting• Famous location scout nick car