ACC-WRN is headquartered in Warren, Mich. and co-
located with the TACOM Life Cycle Mangement
Command on the Detroit Arsenal.
ACC-WRN is one of five major contracting centers under
ACC and serves as headquarters for five contracting offices
located throughout the United States:
• Anniston Army Depot, Anniston, Ala.
• Detroit Arsenal, Warren, Mich.
• Red River Army Depot, Texarkana, Texas
• Sierra Army Depot, Herlong, Calif.
• Watervliet Arsenal, Watervliet, N.Y.
ACC-WRN employs 711 associates and manages more
than $138 billion active contracts. The contracting center
executed more than 31,000 contract actions obligating $6.8
billion in fiscal year 2013.
The center is customer-focused with goals related to
customer satisfaction, contracting excellence, workforce
and leadership development, and improving business
Major customers include:
• Program Executive Office Ground Combat
• PEO Combat Support and Combat Service Support
• System of Systems Integration
• PEO Soldier
• Joint PEO Chemical Biological Defense
• Program Manager Light Armored Vehicle
• TACOM Integrated Logistics Support Center
• Research, Development and Engineering
Command; The U.S. Army Tank Automotive
Research, Development and Engineering Center
• Foreign Military Sales Installation Management
• Army Headquarters Services
• Army Center of Military History
• Center for Army Analysis
• Other Services: Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force
ACC-WRN provides comprehensive acquisition,
contracting, business advisory, production support, and
depot-level maintenance services in acquiring, fielding, and
sustaining systems and supporting requirements. It ensures
the best products reach Soldiers when they need it, while
providing fair opportunity for industry, including small
businesses and obtaining the best value for the Army.
War-fighting readiness is guaranteed for the Soldier by
procuring systems, research and development, repairing
parts and services for a diverse set of product lines through
their life cycles:
• Combat and tactical vehicles
• Construction and material handling equipment
• Concept, research and development efforts
• Fuel and water distribution systems
• Small arms and targetry
• Fire control systems
• Chemical defense equipment
• Logistics and general support
• Base operation support and depot maintenance
• Public/private partnerships
• Sets, kits, outfits and tools
• Army diving program
• Sustainment of non-intrusive cargo inspection
• Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles
ACC-WRN is responsible for all contracting functions
throughout the entire life cycle. This includes acquisition
planning, contract execution, and contract management.
As of March 2014
CAMP BUEHRING, Kuwait – Soldiers in their Bradley fighting vehicle.
www.army.mil/ACC | 3334A Wells Road, Redstone Arsenal, AL 35898 | 256-955-7645 | firstname.lastname@example.org