View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Chapter 2 Objectives
On completion of this section the student will be able to:
• Describe the hardware, software and communication protocols used in the BSS
• Describe the main software entities of the PCU and their interaction with the BSS
• Describe the download and initialisation process.
System Audit Process
• Monitor the status of the PCU
• Three types of Audit process
- Site System Audit Process
- Cage System Audit Process
- Device Audit Process
• MMI Control (OMC, TTY)
PCU Central Authority Functions
Queries for database for site configuration and equipage.
Downloading software to the hardware.
Create Software on DPROCS.
Creating routing tables.
Creating state tables.
Initiate and Direct Configuration Changes.
Updating state tables.