Specialized Science and Math Secondary School
Thomas Armstrong Toro
Ponce, Puerto Rico
Professor Armando Castillo Escobar
1. Students will not run, but walk in the classroom and in the hallways.
2. Students listen to the professor and classmates when they are speaking.
3. Students will follow direction given by the teacher or school authorities.
4. Students will positively participate in class.
5. Students will respect professor, classmates and program authorities.
6. Students entering the room will do so in orderly fashion.
7. Students will complete all assignments on time.
8. Students will actively listen when the teacher is speaking.
9. Students will not use “Put down” phrases or harass other classmates.
10. Students will observe excellent discipline in the classroom at all times.
11. Students final grade will be computed based on: Classroom assignments, quizzes, tests,
special assignments and overall class activities.
12. Students will hand in classroom tasks at given dates. No assignment will be accepted
after the due dates without exceptions.
13. Students must not eat or drink in the classroom during class period.
14. Students must be polite and use polite language in and out of the classroom.
15. Students must not leave the classroom with out the permission of the professor.
16. Students must bring a written excuse from parents or an authorized family member when
17. Students must be on time to class, if late he or she must bring a written excuse from School
Director or school authority. (2) Belatedness’s will count as 1 absence.