17. CalendarMulticultural and DiversityCalendar is a monthly calendarof selected events andcelebrations from differentcultures.http://www.dom.com/about/education/culture/april.jsp
18. Calendar Multicultural Online Calendar April 201224 25 26 27Martyrs Day (Armenia) Easter Rebellion of 1916 Gathering of Nations Pow Freedom Day (South• This solemn day Wow (Ireland) Africa) • Albuquerque, N.M., is commemorates the • On Easter Monday in • On this day the first all- the venue of more death of 1.5 million 1916 Irish militants than 600 Native race election took Armenians who were attempted to gain American tribes and place and South massacred in 1915- freedom from the nations participating Africans brought 1916. in a three-day event United Kingdom, but Nelson Mandela into where more than were unsuccessful. 4,000 participants political power in 1994.Yom Hazikaron (Israel) Celebrates a day of share, teach and• Israels memorial day remembrance. exchange traditions Arbor Day (USA) honoring soldiers who with each other. • Communities across died while fighting for the United States plant Anzac Day (Australia, trees in an ongoing their country. New Zealand) effort to conserve • Commemorates the American forests. slain of their army corps in World War I.
19. Calendar Kindness Calendar April 2012 Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Cheer on a Help someone Drink more water. Plant a tree. Say something nice teammate. learn. to someone. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Put gas in Be generous with Bake someone a Help a coworker or Share an inspiring someone’s car. compliments. cake. classmate. quote. 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Visit someone who Leave a positive Give a prepaid Write a thank you Be polite on the is lonely. comment on a phone card to note. road. website or blog. someone who needs it. 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Be spontaneous. Forgive someone. Thank your Volunteer at a Clean your room. employees. community garden. 29 30 Eat a healthy snack.http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/Resources/Calendars-and-Graphics/
28. Biographical Dictionary The Biographical Dictionary contains information on 33000 notable people from ancient times to the present day. http://www.s9.com/
29. Biographical Dictionary http://www.s9.co
30. Photo EssayPhoto essays rely on a simple truth: Tellingstories with pictures can be more evocativeand moving than using words.http://www.unicef.org/sowc05/Flash/photoessays/english/E_2_poverty.html
32. Research Provides a search of scholarly literature across many disciplines and sources, including theses, books, abstracts and articles. http://scholar.google.com.ph/