6. “Accessibility is a means by which a touristcan reach the area where attractions arelocated”
7. Accessibility also means the transportation. The important transportation modes are road,rail,air and water transport. Accessible tourism is intended as the set of services and facilities capable of allowing persons with specific needs to enjoy a holiday and their leisure time with no particular barriers or problems.
8. “The basic facilities provided in a touristdestination”.
9. Natural Amenities Manmade Amenities
10. Beaches Sea Bathing Possibilities of Fishing Opportunities of trekkingManmade Amenities Various types of entertainment Facilities which cater special needs.
11. A tourist attraction is a place of interestwhere tourists visit, typically for its inherentor exhibited cultural value, historicalsignificance, natural or built beauty, oramusement opportunities.