1. Arik Abel * http://arikabel.com * @arikabel * email@example.com
Making & Distributing
3. What types of videos are hot?
Mash-ups? Parodies? Live events?
Auto-tuned music videos?
Who is your audience?
What are they talking about?
4. What is happening in the world?
What can you add to that event?
What is the right time to add it?
Who is in your video?
Is their audience the same as
5. What is the source of your
disbelief, surprise, polarization?
Celebrities getting mad or surprised…
Is it real or fake…Fat guy in a little coat…
Susan Boyle…Kanye West…You love it, I hate it…
All in one take…Impossible circumstances…
7. Two Types of Outbreaks: One-to-Many (Finite), Peer-2-Peer (Inﬁnite)
8. produce :: storyboard
9. produce :: rule of thirds
10. produce :: shot variety
11. produce :: a-roll / b-roll
12. distribute :: video-sharing sites
13. distribute :: seo, keywords
14. share :: do it yourself
15. share :: help them help you
16. 1. Observe what people are talking about, searching
for, watching and sharing
2. Apply the Five Tʼs to develop an idea with viral
3. Follow best practices to produce, distribute and
share your content
4. Inspire others to produce, distribute and share
their own related content
5. Repeat ad inﬁnitum