1. San Francisco October 25, 20111 ** Ariba Confidential© 2011 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
2. The New Economics ofCommerce- Kate Vitasek10.25.11
3. AribaLIVE 2012 – Las Vegas (April 10-12) Gum packs Scratch-off cards Belly band on journal books3 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
4. Best Practices in Buyer-SellerCollaborationA Panel Discussion © 2011 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
5. Buyer Perspective on Collaborating with Sellers How Enterprises Plan to Communicate with Sellers* Less Today’s communication methods 80% manual Planned methods • 72% of buyers rate supplier enablement as a Less B2B top priority EDI Channel 60% • 30% of buyers are tasked to reduce costs in the % of Respondents source to pay process 40% • Electronic sourcing, ordering and invoicing has become the preferred means of buyer- 20% seller communication 0% Email Fax Phone EDI Supplier XML networks *SOURCE: Aberdeen Group N=1,4005 © 2011 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
6. Seller Perspective: Great Results! What Benefits Are you Gaining from eCommerce and Online Channels? Best-in-Class Sellers Increased revenue from new customers • Gain an average of Increased revenue from 28% increased sales in existing customers new accounts Increased retention rates • Gain 32% increase in existing accounts Greater sales/account management productivity • Increase retention rates by 33% Greater customer satisfaction Better differentiation of your products/services offering 0.0% 20.0% 40.0% 60.0% Best-in-Class All Others N=1666 © 2011 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
7. Introductions • Mike Meiring eEnablement Services Manager • Robert Calvert B2Bi Program Manager • Jason Kurtz Vice President, Network and Financial Solutions7 © 2011 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
8. 8 © 2010 Ariba,2010 All rights reserved. reserved. © Inc. Ariba, Inc. All rights