Over 20,000 service transactions during peak months
We built our platform on 5 key pillars to effectively manage these types of Field Services
Our mission is to power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success.Our vision is to be the world’s authority on helping organizations focus on what matters.Partnering with ADP means you get solutions with the latest HR technology – so you can focus your limited time and resources on your people and your goals, not back-office administration. Wherever you do business – across the street or around the world – you can count on ADP to help you succeed.
ADP is a leading business outsourcing provider in the U.S.Of the approximately 3,400 U.S. organizations with more than 1,000 employees who choose to outsource payroll and/or HR, more than 90% rely on ADP. But our footprint goes way beyond American shores.Overall, we serve approximately 570,000 organizations in more than 125 countries, including nearly 400,000 small-business clients and about 25,000 vehicle dealerships.ADP’s footprint is global, servicing the needs of almost 500 multinational clients in more than 40 countries. Taken together, our operations, associates and services comprise work in more than 125 countries. At ADP, people aren’t considered employees, but rather “associates” who work together to make our clients successful. Our associates are located in 40 countries.Over 80 percent of FORTUNE 500 companies and more than 90 percent of FORTUNE 100 companies use at least one of ADP’s services.
In addition to our financial strength, employee presence, and industry leadership: Our clients stay with us for many years. Our average client retention is about 11 years for our Employer Services group and 16 for our Dealer Services group.And, those years have not varied significantly regardless of economic climate.We make significant investments in technology and innovation.Over the last three fiscal years, ADP invested $674 million, $614 million and $588 million, respectively, in technology and systems development, and development of new products.
1. How the CloudC Drives New Levels of Collaboration: The Enterprise Collaboration Imperative Sourcing Business Solutions Integrated Building Maintenance ADP
2. How the Cloud Drives New Levels of Collaboration: The Enterprise Collaboration Imperative Understand how the Cloud can improve teamwork and agility with trading partners to help you run your business better. Our panel of sellers and buyers will address Social Media, Best Practices Sharing, real-time access to critical information and discovery of trading partners.2 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
4. Our Speakers Bryan Eaves VP Strategic Sourcing Sourcing Business Solutions Blake Stillman Marketing Manager Integrated Building Maintenance Brian Levow Business Alliance Manager Automatic Data Processing4 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
5. How the CloudC Drives New Levels of Collaboration: The Enterprise Collaboration Imperative Bryan Eaves – VP Strategic Sourcing Sourcing Business Solutions
6. About Sourcing Business Solutions… • www.ZeroRiskSavings.com Competitive Bids / Global Sourcing - Importing Strategic Assessment and Refinement / Group Training Organizational Assessment • Clients from: Software industry Retail and Office Products industry Distribution / Transportation industry Real Estate industry6 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
7. Ariba Solutions Deployed • Ariba Sourcing – Implemented at BBVA Compass and Pilot Travel Centers • Ariba Discovery • Over 1,000 RFPs and bids conducted since 2002 • Average savings 12% over the last 10 years • Merger related savings of 22%7 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
8. Why collaborate? • Learn from others. Are you a know it all? • The internet has all the answers! Really? • Be a giver of information not a receiver • Will you be successful with all suppliers? • You don’t know what you don’t know! • Big fish or small fish • Will my boss give me enough time to collaborate? Manage your time !8 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
9. Four-Quadrant Supplier Collaboration Matrix (a Time Management Tool) Quadrant 2 Quadrant 3Strategic Quadrant 1 Quadrant 4Non Strategic Low-dollar spend High-dollar spend © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
10. The Power of Community • Is your collaboration from a reliable community? Ariba Exchange / Ariba Discovery “Consider the Source” • Ariba Discovery successes (10-minute task) 30% savings promotional items; umbrellas, etc. 20% savings commercial printing 100+ Discover Postings finding suppliers quickly • International Sourcing: Use Skype and Be Sensitive to other country traditions10 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
11. How the CloudC Drives New levels of Collaboration: The Enterprise Collaboration Imperative Blake Stillman Marketing Manager Integrated Building Maintenance© 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
12. About Integrated Building Maintenance • Headquartered in Salt Lake City area • Established in 2001 • Serves the commercial real estate market Banks, Cell Towers, Office Buildings, Drug Stores, C-Stores, Fast Food, Grocery Stores, Distribution Centers, Restaurants, Railway Stations, Other Retail • Three Major Competitive Advantages Multiple Services, Nationwide, Technology-Enabled12 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
13. Multiple Services • Scheduled Services Landscape Maintenance, Snow Removal, Pest Control, Parking Lot Sweeping, Pressure Washing, Vacant Property Maintenance, Property Inspections, Seasonal HVAC Maintenance, Custodial / Floor Care, Window Cleaning • On-Demand Repairs HVAC, Parking Lot, Fence/Gate, Locksmith, Electrical, Plumbing, Painting, Door & Window, Flooring, Roofing, Irrigation, Disaster Clean Up13 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
14. Nationwide Capability14 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
15. Technology-Enabled15 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
16. Ariba Solutions Deployed • Ariba Discovery Advantage Plus • Ariba Network Utilized for Invoice Processing16 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
17. Collaboration • Enables Buyer / Seller Dialogue during the Discovery process • Protects anonymity • Automated status updates • Invoice exceptions17 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
18. 18 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
19. Thank You Blake Stillman Marketing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 801-871-8560 www.ibmaint.com19 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
20. How the CloudC Drives New Levels of Collaboration: The Enterprise Collaboration Imperative Brian Levow Business Alliance Manager Automatic Data Processing© 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
21. What is ADP? What is ADP? • One of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing solutions  Human Resources  Payroll Solutions  Benefits  Vehicle Dealer Services  Retirement Services “In the business of  Taxes your success.”21 © Copyright 2012 ADP, Inc. Proprietary and Confidential Information.
22. A Global Provider A Global Provider • 570,000 clients  Includes 400,000 small businesses  Includes 25,000 auto dealerships ®  Over 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies ®  Over 90 percent of Fortune 100 companies • Operates in more than 125 countries • Associates in 40 countries22 © Copyright 2012 ADP, Inc. Proprietary and Confidential Information.
23. Do You Know That ADP . . . Do You Know That ADP . . . Financial  Has nearly $10 billion in revenue? (FY2011)  Has over $1.25 billion in net earnings? (FY2011)  Earned $2.52 per share? (FY2011)  Is 1 of 4 U.S. industrial companies rated AAA by S&P and Moody’s? Employees  Has 54,000 employees worldwide? (12/1/11)  Has employees working in 40 countries? Industry Leadership  Is ranked 275th in the Fortune 500?  Pays 1 in 6 U.S. employees?  Moved approx. $1.2 trillion in U.S. client funds? (FY 2011)  Processed 47 million W-2s? (FY 2010)23 © Copyright 2012 ADP, Inc. Proprietary and Confidential Information.
24. Ariba Solutions Deployed Legend: Grey = Decommissioned Red = Active Statistics: Ariba P2P – Spend: $400M (FY11), Transactions: 115,000 Ariba Sourcing Pro – Baseline Spend: > $250M (CY11), # of events: 4324 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
25. Collaboration • Collaboration comes in many different forms  Internal to your organization – AP, Legal, HR, IT, Procurement, International Community  With suppliers – Ariba P2P collaborative requisitioning  With peer groups – User groups (client-to-client) – Ariba Exchange25 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
26. Ariba Exchange http://exchange.ariba.com26 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
27. Interacting with Exchange • Benefits  Immediate access to people and information  Ability to solicit feedback  Facilitates problem solving • Usability Highs and Lows  Voting on enhancement requests  RSS feeds  Navigational and organizational challenges  Social media and corporate policies27 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
28. Thank You Brian Levow Business Alliance Manager Brian.Levow@adp.com (973) 974-7874 www.adp.com28 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.
29. Share This Session…NOW…from your mobile! • All presentations are posted: Guidebook mobile app – Search Apple or Android app store for Guidebook – Enter code “collabor8” Or at Slideshare.net/Ariba • Share via email or social media **Come back soon – we are syncing #AribaLIVE audio and video interviews to the presentations**29 © 2012 Ariba, Inc. All rights reserved.