Be the first to like this
“iOS 7 is the most significant change to the mobile operating system since our first iOS platform.”
- Jony Ive, SVP of Design at Apple
The look, the feel and the flow have all changed with iOS 7. Dramatic isn’t the right word – it’s polarizing.
But love it or hate it, app marketers need to react.
One month after its launch, we’re starting to see the true impact of iOS 7 on the app ecosystem. While some apps are making big gains, others are on the fast track to becoming zombies. Almost everyone is struggling to embrace the new design and make the most of technologies like iBeacons and Airdrop.
Appboy’s Director of Marketing, Cezary Pietrzak, and Mobile Strategist, Spencer Burke, put together a webinar discussing these implications and how you can win with iOS 7.
- Key iOS 7 adoption statistics
- How app marketers are adapting to the new flat design
- The evolution of the App Store ranking algorithm
- The rising importance of location and context
- The opportunities and challenges of automatic updates
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.