Tiffinday - An Example of Using a Better Tools to Design a Better Business
- 571 views
This was the presentation made by Antony Upward and Seema Pabari (CEO / Founder of Tiffinday) at a SocialSpark event at the University of Toronto on Dec 5, 2013. ...
This was the presentation made by Antony Upward and Seema Pabari (CEO / Founder of Tiffinday) at a SocialSpark event at the University of Toronto on Dec 5, 2013. (http://www.thesocialspark.org/spark/about-us/our-programs/speaker-series/do-we-need-better-tools-to-design-better-businesses/)
During Seema's presentation Antony live documented Tiffinday's business model using the better, strongly sustainable business model canvas. A slide showing Tiffinday's complete business model is included.
As usual, recommended downloading the presentation and viewing in slideshow mode with the speakers notes handy
If you'd like to stay in touch with our work on Strongly Sustainable Business Models then please
- Watch our ~3 minute introduction - http://about.SSBMG.com
- Watch our other videos - http://youTube.com/ssBusinessModelTV
- Like our facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/StronglySustainableBusinessModels
- Join the linkedin group: http://forum.SSBMG.com
- Give us your ideas via our survey (http://survey.SSBMG.com) or just sign-up for email updates (http://signup.SSBMG.com)
- Visit our website: http://www.SSBMG.com
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views