1. Live your passion. Live your brand. Photo by OliBac / Flickr. @Annika
2. Decide your scope Photo by DonkeyHotey & David (StandOut) / Flickr. @Annika
3. Create product, not featurePhoto by Oskay / Flickr. @Annika
4. Where’s the disruption? Solve my problem. Don’t pitch your solution.Photo by Pat Hawks / Flickr.
5. Get your customer laid, paid & made.Great products & companies do 1+ of 3 things:1) Get you laid (= sex)2) Get you paid (=money)3) Get you made (=power)Quote from Dave McClure. Photo by See-ming Lee / Flickr. @Annika
6. Find your minimal viable productPhoto by Kennymatic / Flickr. @Annika
7. Borrow and buy, don’t reinvent.Photo by Jared / Flickr. @Annika