2. FASHIONTV PRESENTS THE LONGEST BIGGEST AND MOST FASCINATING FASHION SHOW IN THE WORLD! The Rio Carnival 2007
3. RIO – THE WORLD CELEBRATES THE RIO CARNIVAL 2007 : The Rio Carnival, adds another superlative to its repertoire of 4 days and 2 nights of exciting celebration, exotic Brazilian music, thousands of sexy performers in minimal glitzy, dazzling costumes, by conquering the world on global live TV. In 202 countries over 300 Million TV Homes will catch Samba fever as the worlds only 24/7 Fashion Channel FTV will be bringing you all the action non-stop, LIVE every night through a worldwide broadcasting straight from the heart of the party so you won ’ t miss a thing!
4. RIO – DAY BY DAY : Evenings - Popular dances at Cinelândia 20.00 Shows start at Samba Land and Rio Folia 23.00 Ball in Rio Scala Friday, February 16th 13.00 Carnival King (Momo) is crowned by the city mayor 19.00 Children´s Samba Schools Parade 20.00 Shows start at Samba Land and Rio Folia Saturday, February 17th 09.30 Street Band Cordão do Bola Preta (Downtown) 16.00 Banda de Ipanema gathers at Praça General Osório, Ipanema, 19.00 Official Costume Competition in Hotel Gloria 20.00 Street Band Competition in Av. Rio Branco, Centro (Downtown) 21.00 Parade of the Samba Schools in the Access Group 23.00 The Magic Ball at Copacabana Palace Hotel
5. RIO – DAY BY DAY : Sunday, February 18th 21.00 Parade of the Samba Schools in the Special Group Monday, February 19th 21.00 Parade of the Samba Schools in the Special Group Tuesday, February 20th 16.00 Banda de Ipanema goes out for the last time 21.00 Parade of the Samba Schools in Group "B" 23.00 Gay Costume Ball in Rio S
6. RIO – THE SCENARIO OF THE COSTUME PARADE : The fantastic costume designs become more and more elaborate in every year, interlinking the samba school with the close association to Brazilian Fashion Design. Every school wants to be not only the best dancing but also the best dressed and most fashionable school . Hence just like in designer fashion this year ’ s samba fashion will be dominated by crystal optics , metallic looks and experimental fabrics to complement the traditional feathers and portrays of imaginary heroes.
7. RIO – THE FACE & BODY MAKE-UP : Carnival face & body make-up is an additional main feature in the imaginative and colorful show. Behind the scenes FTV ’ s Hair and Makup team will feature the secret on how makup artists style thousands of models at the same time while still creating a unique look full of vivid colors underlining the models ’ natural exotic look. So to all fans of Latin beats, exotic models, original fashion, trendy makup concepts and to all who just love FTV - Fashion TV will bring live & exclusive coverage of the Rio Carnival, the backstage preparations and VIP after parties.
8. RIO – SAMBA, SAMBA, SAMBA : The Rio Samba Parade takes place in the 1 kilometer long sambadrome in front of 200,000 spectators, 16 samba schools, each with 5000 model - dancers, total over 80,000 performers, parade over two nights. No other Fashion show has more costumes, more models and more fun. Hence it is no wonder that FTV ’ s Michel Adam decided to bring this colorful competition between the Brazilian samba schools to millions of homes connected to his TV network Fashion TV.
9. RIO – SAMBA, SAMBA, SAMBA : At the competition of Samba schools each contesting school has its own representative flag, colors, and a costume design. The Exceptional and most elaborate costumes are being worn by the dancers who in many cases are models. Samba dancing has been a secret way to shape the body for many Brazilian top models. Further each school presents a theme, 10 overwhelming floats and 4000-5000 outstanding performers all dancing & celebrating all night long.
10. RIO – FTV MEDIA PLAN : 4 per day WEEK 21/02 - 25/02 24 per day 06:00 - 17:00 23:00 - 08:00 DAY 20/02/2007 24 per day 06:00 - 17:00 23:00 - 08:00 DAY 19/02/2007 24 per day 06:00 - 17:00 23:00 - 08:00 DAY 18/02/2007 24 per day 06:00 - 17:00 23:00 - 08:00 DAY 17/02/2007 24 per day 4 per day 12 per day WEEK 12/02 - 16/02 12 per day 3 per day 12 per day WEEK 05/02 - 11/02 6 per day 2 per day 6 per day WEEK 29/01 - 04/02 4 per day 1 per day 3 per day WEEK 22/01 - 28/01 10-30 SEC SPOTS 15 MIN PROGRAMS BEST OF 1-3 MIN PROMOTION CLIPS LIVE ASIA RE LIVE LIVE EUROPE RE LIVE
11. FTV RIO CARNIVAL PARTIES : <ul><li>FTV will be hosting RIO CARNIVAL parties in the best nightclubs all around the world. </li></ul><ul><li>FTV „live from Rio Carnival“ will be shown on big screens during these parties so that people can get inspired and feel the flair of the rhythm of samba, fantastic costumes, spectacular make-up and dance. </li></ul><ul><li>In order to get the VIP crowd into the mood of samba, the club will organise some performances, i.e. samba dancers, percussionists, etc. and the club will be decorated in Rio Carnival style. </li></ul><ul><li>FTV will film these events and your club will be seen </li></ul><ul><li>on FTV globally. </li></ul>
12. <ul><li>If you are interested in hosting a…… </li></ul><ul><li>„ FTV-live from Rio Carnival party“ </li></ul><ul><li>(dates: 17th-20th february 2007) </li></ul><ul><li>… please contact: </li></ul><ul><li>Daniela Karnuts </li></ul><ul><li>Marketing/pr Fashion TV UK </li></ul><ul><li>At [email_address] </li></ul><ul><li>Cell: 0044-7738552460 </li></ul><ul><li>… for further information </li></ul>