Examination Medicine remains a best-selling text amongst FRACP candidates preparing for the Physicians Part 1 Examination. The book is also widely used by medical students, and candidates for other specialty examinations which involve medical clinical exams.
Examination Medicine remains a best-selling text for trainees preparing for specialty college examinations, as well as senior medical students. This edition builds on its successful original format and approach to long- and short-case examinations, and is set out in clear tabulated format for easy reference at any stage of a medical career. Additional case detail included as an aid to future learning.
View the sample chapter, Chapter 1 - Basic training requirements.
* Highlights key facts candidates must understand for the fellowship examination
* includes information on history taking, the examination and investigations.
* Long and Short cases have been updated
New to this Edition
* Simplified layout
* ‘hint” boxes included to help candidates with technique and difficult cases
* Imaging – xrays and scans likely to be shown to a candidate are now incorporated with their appropriate long or short case
* Latest College exam formats and possible future changes to the examination, have been set out
By Nicholas J Talley MBBS (Hons, NSW), MMSci (Clin Epid) (Newcastle),
MD (NSW), PhD (Syd), FRACP, FRCP (London & Edinburgh), FAFPHM, FACP,
Simon O'Connor MBBS (Syd), FRACP, DDU, FCSANZ
Publication Date: 30 Nov 2009
Churchill Livingstone Australia Title