1. Expand your social media strategy and create conversations Beyond Blogging
2. Stella De Zotti Australian Businesswomen’s Network
3. Suzi Dafnis Australian Businesswomen’s Network
4. Anne Bartlett-Bragg Headshift
5. Agenda How to listen to conversations? How to engage with existing social networks? How to create an online niche community ?
6. What is your market saying about you? about your product? “ Listening”
7. What is your market saying about you? about your product? “ Listening”
8. How to “Listen” What do you already know about your customers? Where are your customers (target market) "hanging out"? Fish where the fish are! What are they talking about? What are they sharing?
9. How to “Listen” Build a radar - not simply Google analytics / click throughs "Listen" to understand "Listen" to determine how and where to engage - OR NOT!
10. How to engage with existing social networks How do you expand your reach and influence in existing social networks? Based on the knowledge gained from listening.. you now have a stack of information about where, when and with who - your customers/target audience are interacting with... Now you have to decide how you'd like to contribute and participate in these conversations. NB: Remember - this is a conversation - it's not a direct selling opportunity!
11. Why start a new community, if there's already existing ones? Only creates dilution ... What's involved in your own community? Cost = design + build + time + ongoing costs How to create an online niche community
12. Ongoing Cost = community management eg. a small community requires 25 - 50% FT role What does a community manager do? It depends but.. roles such as: * content writer/editor * design action-oriented activities * moderate member contributions * aggregate information from external sites - perhaps make commentary * make connections - facilitate and integrate * ensure distribution to other existing places * monitor & respond to the radar How to create an online niche community
13. Tips for Implementation
14. <ul><ul><li>At this breakfast event being led by Annette Lackovic, sales guru, business owner and National Sales Academy (NSA) Master Trainer, learn strategies that you can use today and make more money. </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>7 April – 7.00am – 9.00am AEST </li></ul></ul>Next Event – Show Me The Money!
15. Member Get Member Offer – until 28 February Free 30-Minute Consultation with ABN Advisory Board Member when you refer a friend in February. *Limit one consultation per member.