● Ethics, also known as moral philosophy, is a branch of philosophy that addresses questions about morality — that is, concepts such as good and evil, right and wrong, virtue and vice, justice and crime, etc.
● Business ethics (also corporate ethics) is a form of applied ethics or professional ethics that examines ethical principles and moral or ethical problems that arise in a business environment. It applies to all aspects of business conduct and is relevant to the conduct of individuals and entire organizations.
● Corporate are run by people and thus their feelings and emotions needs to be cared about. People are very sensitive about their culture , religion and traditions. We are a society of diversity thus the rights of each community needs to be well protected and should not be harmed. Man is a social animal and wants to share his feeling , enjoy with his family and party with his friends.● Issues of social responsibility include the salary pay should be up to the market standard and city standard that an employee can save and invest well and grow and support his/ her family. Thats the basic need that an corporate should understand. Then comes the accommodation issue.
● Social development societies are funded by corporate and well fare programs are too in process in regular basis in corporate. Better society better resources and the better we.
● In our mission to define business ethics, Johnson and Scholes provide a useful way of classifying the diverse elements therein:● the macro level: ○ the role of business in the national and international orgnisation of society ○ the relative virtues of different political/social systesms, such as free enterprise, centrally planned economies, etc ○ international relationships and the role of business on an international scale● the corporate level: ○ corporate social responsibility ○ ethical issues facing individual corporate entities (private and public sector) when formulating and implementing strategies● the individual level: ○ the behaviour and actions of individuals within organisations
● Always Help Others● Be Honest – Don’t Lie● Follow the rules and policies● Respect others● Be loyal and hard working● Do right and follow right
● If you can adhere to the above ethics, many other corporate evils such as gossiping, cheating, hiding, manipulating, complaining, will be discarded as well. Furthermore, you may be pleasantly surprised by how successful you actually end up being, without ever being greedy for success and power. All change begins with you, and if you can change then the corporate world can change too.